- 2-hour zipline adventure through the British Columbia rainforest
- Tour includes eight ziplines, an ATV ride and two suspension bridges!
- Small-group tour and two tour guide ensure a personalized experience
- Located just minutes from downtown Victoria
- Great fun for the whole family (anyone over 5 years is welcome)!
When you first arrive, you will be fitted for your harness and lead on a practice zipline run. Once you've completed the practice zipline, you'll hop onto an ATV for a ride up the mountain. From the launch point, you’ll get back down to the bottom of the mountain on the eight ziplines. You’ll also have the chance to walk across two impressive suspension bridges that will give you a fantastic perspective on the rainforest.
Your two professionally trained guides emphasize safety and comfort, ensuring a ride full of thrills, natural beauty and wonderful memories. As you make your way through the forest and over British Columbia’s picturesque Sooke Hills, your guides will provide you with interesting facts and stories about the local ecology and wildlife of Canada.