Admire the spectacular panorama of downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan de Fuca on this memorable half-hour (20-minute flight) seaplane trip. See the stunning rugged coastline and the inviting mountains in the distance. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 passengers per aircraft.
- Half-hour panoramic seaplane tour of Victoria
- See stunning views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Vancouver Island shore
- Admire the jagged coastline and majestic mountains in the backdrop
- Small-group tour limited to five passengers per plane for an intimate experience
- Carbon offset levy and taxes included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This half-hour trip (20-min flight) is an ideal introduction to seaplane aviation and includes spectacular vistas of Downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan de Fuca, with the Olympic Mountains in the distance. Enjoy unique grand houses perched above rugged coastline. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlighting during take-off and landing.
We had a great time! This is the best way to see the glacier, and the ice cave where unbelievable amazing, Ariel and Nathan are very friendly and very informative.
This was a lifetime experience.....
More more more!!!
Book 2 or 3 because you won't get enough.