- 1.5-hour sightseeing shore excursion in Victoria
- See the city's famous sights including the Empress Hotel, Craigdarroch Castle, the Inner Harbour and more
- Stop at the summit of Mt Tolmie for a great photo opportunity
- Fully narrated by a professional guide
- Covered by Viator's Worry-Free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your city tour continues as you follow Antique Row before passing Craigdarroch Castle and the Rockland Residential District , home of the lieutenant governor’s mansion. Stop at the summit of Mt Tolmie for a photo opportunity and admire spectacular views of the city. Continue on to Oak Bay, offering fantastic vistas of the straits of Juan de Fuca. Finally, drive along the scenic Marine Drive and the Victoria waterfront to Beacon Hill Park.
This tour is a must for first-time visitors to this delightfully 'British ' city!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Victoria port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.