- Admission to Victoria's famous Craigdarroch Castle
- Visit one of the finest examples of Victorian-era extravagance
- Admire impressive woodwork and a large stained glass collection
- Self-guided tour allows you to explore at your own pace
- Located close to the Victoria cruise ship port (5-min taxi ride/30-min walk)
Tragically, Dunsmuir passed away before the home was finished. After his wife’s death in 1908, everything inside the castle was sold and the property was divided. Since then, the castle has served as a military hospital, a college, a series of school board offices, a music academy and, finally, a museum.
Explore the castle at your own pace on a self-guided, 1-hour tour. This excursion is located within a 30-minute walk (5-min taxi drive) from the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Victoria. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.