- 2-hour zipline adventure shore excursion in Victoria, British Columbia
- Fly through the temperate rainforest on eight ziplines!
- Tour includes an ATV ride and two suspension bridges
- Great fun for your family (everyone over 5 years welcome)!
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
When you first arrive, you will be fitted for your harness and lead on a practice zipline run. Once you've completed the practice zipline, you'll hop onto an ATV for a ride up the mountain. From the launch point, you’ll get back down to the bottom of the mountain on the eight ziplines. You’ll also have the chance to walk across two impressive suspension bridges that will give you a fantastic perspective on the rainforest.
Your two professionally trained guides emphasize safety and comfort, ensuring a ride full of thrills, natural beauty and wonderful memories. As you make your way through the forest and over British Columbia’s picturesque Sooke Hills, your guides will provide you with interesting facts and stories about the local ecology and wildlife of Canada.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Victoria port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.