- Whale-watching and Butchart Gardens shore excursion from Victoria
- Spot whales, harbor seals and sea lions on a 3.5-hour whale-watching cruise around the Gulf Islands and San Juan Islands
- Learn all about whales from your naturalist guide
- Take photos of the captivating floral displays at Butchart Gardens as you explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Finish your 3.5-hour whale-watching cruise at a private dock in the secluded Tod Inlet, and then board a shuttle bus to Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada. Prepare to be awed by the profusion of colorful blossoms in this gorgeous garden that’s more than a century old. Explore the gardens at your leisure, walking along winding paths past fountains, ponds, statues and the famous Sunken Garden, created out of an abandoned limestone quarry.
After getting your fill of photos, board a shuttle bus from the garden back to Inner Harbour and make your way to the cruise port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Victoria port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
13:15: Ocean Magic departs
16:15: Arrive at Butchart Gardens private dock
Time in the Gardens
Shuttle Bus Return Options
May 31st – June 14th: 18:15
June 15th – August 31st: 18:15, 20:30 and 22:00*
September 1st – September 15th: 18:15, 20:30
September 16th – September 20th: 18:15
*22:00 Departure subject to change on Saturday nights; it will vary depending on when the Fireworks finish.