- 3-hour whale-watching shore excursion from Victoria
- See the majestic orcas (killer whales) off the coast of Canada!
- Learn about the Pacific's marine ecosystem from your expert naturalist guides
- Departs within walking distance from the cruise terminal
- Covered by Viator's Worry Free Policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Ron Bates, one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading orca researchers, may also be along for the ride! He conducts much of his research on these waters and can provide unique and interesting insight into the lives of these magnificent creatures.
Each trip's exact cruising route may differ depending on the day’s whale activity out on the water. The cruise often starts with visits to many of the small islands off the coast of Victoria. From there, learn about the surrounding ecosystems from your knowledgeable crew. Your guides may even pull kelp on board so you can witness where many of the food chains begin.
Cruises are conducted on boats designed specifically for whale watching and provide a smooth, fast and stable ride. Take advantage of the boat’s comfortable indoor and outdoor seating and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific Northwest!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Victoria port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.