- Enjoy two must-do Victoria experiences in one day
- Take a 3.5-hour whale-watching cruise around the Gulf Islands and San Juan Islands
- Spot whales and other wildlife with the help of your expert guide
- Explore the famous Butchart Gardens at your own pace
- Wind through stunning floral gardens and capture photos of this National Historic Site of Canada
- Round-trip transfers included
What You Can Expect
We had a very special time on this trip. we got to see a good few whales. Well worth money.
We didn't know what to expect but felt that the brochure and web site were a bit misleading. We should have done more research to know when the whales would be migrating. We saw a few fins in the water and enjoyed a few hours on the boat and the Buchart Gardens were nice, but it was an expensive outing for what we saw.