- Traditional Austrian Christmas Eve celebration at Weikersdorf Castle in Baden
- Admire the spectacular Alps scenery and soak up the dreamy winter wonderland atmosphere of the Vienna Woods
- Enjoy a Christmas Eve dinner at Weikersdorf Castle with your family and friends
- Savor a 4-course meal with wine while a live band plays traditional Austrian music
- Attend a Christmas mass at the Parish Church of St Christopher
- Round-trip transport from Vienna included
What You Can Expect
Arrive at the 13th-century castle and learn about the structure’s Renaissance architecture from your guide. Renovated in 1971, the castle is today part of the Vienna Woods Hotel.
Settle into your seat in the castle’s dining area and indulge in a 4-course dinner of traditional specialties, such as Christmas goose with potato dumplings and pyramid cake. (See a sample menu in the Itinerary section.) Sip on fine regional wine and enjoy live Christmas music to keep the mood festive while you dine.
With your appetite sated, step out for a walk to the nearby Church of St Christopher. Attend a Christmas midnight mass and see an Austrian-style Nativity scene, for a unique holiday experience.
Your evening will conclude with transportation back to Vienna after the mass.
- Crab rolls on a grapefruit a ragout (appetizer)
- Oxtail essence with ravioli
- Christmas goose and red cabbage with apples and potato dumplings
- Pyramid cake with chestnut mousse and a baked apple sauce
- White wine (Grüner Veltliner, Weingut Fritz Salomon)
- Red wine (Blauer Zweigelt, Weingut Reinisch)
** Please note that no vegetarian option is available **