Likely to Sell Out! Christmas Eve at Weikersdorf Castle in Baden regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- Experience a traditional Austrian Christmas Eve celebration at Weikersdorf Castle in Baden
- Admire the castle’s Renaissance architecture
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner while a live band plays traditional music
- Attend midnight mass at the Parish Church of St Christopher
- Round-trip transport from Vienna included
When you arrive, take your seat at the table to enjoy an appetizer, followed by a delicious four-course dinner of regional specialities while a zither player entertains you with traditional Christmas music. Sip on your wine and soak up the festive, Old World atmosphere.
After your Christmas dinner, take a short walk to the Parish Church of St Christopher for midnight mass followed by a re-creation of the Nativity.
You'll then be returned to Vienna.
Sample Christmas Dinner Menu:
Crab rolls on grapefruit-ragout
Oxtail essence with ravioli
Christmas goose, red cabbage with apples and potato dumplings
Pyramid cake with chestnut mousse and baked apple sauce
White wine - Grüner Veltliner - Weingut Fritz Salomon
Red wine - Blauer Zweigelt - Weingut Reinisch
** Please note no vegetarian option is available **
Reviewed by Anonymous, July 2010
Reviewed by SHAMS E, Egypt, July 2010