- See the best of Vienna with this sightseeing combo!
- Explore culinary Vienna on your own -- perfect for first-time visitors!
- See Vienna highlights such as Schonbrunn Palace, Belvedere Palace and St Stephen's Cathedral
- Enjoy a typical Austrian lunch at Albertinaplatz, one of Vienna’s most popular sausage kiosks
- Go for coffee and cake at the iconic Hotel Sacher, Austria's most famous hotel
- Indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner at traditional Austrian Stadthaus restaurant
- Receive discounts to top Vienna attractions plus unlimited free public transport with your Vienna Card
72-hour Vienna Card
Your 72-hour Vienna Card is the easiest way to explore the Austrian capital on your own. Valid for 72 hours, the card includes more than 210 discounts to top attractions and unlimited free travel by public transport. Visit iconic sites like the Vienna State Opera, the Parliament building, Vienna University and Votive Church. You'll also receive great discounts at select theaters, shops, cafés and restaurants.
2-hour Vienna Walking Tour
Enjoy an overview of the history and architecture of Vienna on a 2-hour guided walking tour. Journey through beautiful, elegant streets as your expert local guide shows you the city’s main sites including the famous Ringstrasse (Ring Boulevard), Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral), Belvedere Palace, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum.
Traditional Austrian Lunch
On Albertinaplatz, stop at the famous Albertinaplatz sausage kiosk to enjoy a traditional Austrian lunch. Choose between a delicious bosna (spicy hot dog) or a käsekrainer (sausage with cheese) with a drink and a sweet treat.
Coffee and Cake at Hotel Sacher
Enjoy a piece of the famous Sacher cake accompanied with a hot drink at Austria's most famous hotel located directly at Vienna State Opera in central Vienna.
Lunch or Dinner at Restaurant Stadthaus
Enjoy a typical Austrian 3-course dinner at the traditional Stadthaus restaurant. Located in the heart of Vienna close to St Stephen's Square, Stadthaus is famous for its typical Austrian cuisine.