- Experience the best of family-friendly Vienna with this sightseeing combo
- Explore the city at your own pace and use your Vienna card for discounts at attractions and restaurants
- See the loveable giant pandas at the Schonbrunn Zoo
- Enjoy a 3-course lunch at the zoo’s restaurant Tirolergarten Tavern
- Head to the Prater to take a ride on the city's popular Ferris wheel -- the Riesenrad
- Meet celebs and famous historical figures at Madame Tussauds wax museum
What You Can Expect
72-Hour Vienna Card:
Your 72-hour Vienna Card is the easiest way to explore the Austrian capital with your family. Enjoy more than 210 discounts on top attractions and unlimited free travel by public transport. Visit iconic sights like the Parliament Building, Vienna University, Votive Church and the Vienna State Opera, built during the Austrian Empire in the mid-19th century. You’ll also receive great discounts at theaters, shops, cafes and restaurants.
Combo Ticket for Schonbrunn Zoo and Giant Ferris Wheel:
Vienna’s Schonbrunn Zoo is the only place in Europe where you can see giant pandas, something you and your family definitely don’t want to miss! The rest of the zoo’s 395-acre (160-hectare) space next to Schonbrunn Palace houses a variety of animals, from orangutans to sea lions to elephants. Your ticket includes the 50-minute, diesel-powered Schonbrunn Panorama Train. You can get on and off the train whenever you like at the nine stops, one of which is Tirolergarten Tavern, where you can enjoy a three-course lunch (included; children’s meals are two courses).
Your next family-friendly adventure is a ride on the Riesenrad, a trademark of Austria's capital city and the symbol of Vienna's world-famous Prater park. Admire wonderful views of the city as the Ferris wheel makes a rotation, creating a lovely memory for you and your family.
Entrance to Madame Tussauds:
Take a journey through the history of Europe at Madame Tussads wax museum, where you’ll have an audience with Empress Maria Theresa, go into battle with Napoleon, meet Karl Marx and learn more about Oskar Schindler! Or, say hello to today’s sports stars and pose for photos with movie stars like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman and Michael Jackson.