- See the best of imperial Vienna with this sightseeing combo!
- Explore Vienna on your own -- perfect for first-time visitors
- See St Stephen's Cathedral and visit several imperial buildings including the Vienna State Opera and Belvedere Palace
- Take a Vienna sightseeing tour and visit Schonbrunn Palace, built during the Austrian Empire
- Enjoy coffee and cake at iconic Café Central
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner or lunch and a Strauss and Mozart concert at the Kursalon, an opulent imperial pavilion
- Receive discounts on top Vienna attractions plus unlimited free public transport with your Vienna Card
72-hour Vienna Card
Your 72-hour Vienna Card is the easiest way to explore the Austrian capital on your own. Enjoy more than 210 discounts on top attractions and unlimited free travel by public transport. Visit iconic sights like the Parliament building, Vienna University, Votive Church and the Vienna State Opera, built during the Austrian Empire in the mid-19th century. You’ll also receive great discounts at theaters, shops, cafés and restaurants.
3-hour Vienna City Sightseeing Tour
Go on a 3-hour guided city tour of Vienna’s highlights and see some magnificent buildings along Ring Boulevard like the Vienna State Opera, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum. Your tour continues with a visit to Schonbrunn Palace, the former imperial Rococo residence of the royal family of Hapsburg and Empress Maria Theresa, the mother of Queen Marie Antoinette of France.
Coffee and Cake at Café Central
Vienna is famous for its coffee house culture, so head to legendary Café Central, where coffee and a piece of delicious cake will be waiting for you. Located near Hofburg Palace, this elegant 19th-century café is known for being the former meeting point of famous figures such as Arthur Schnitzler, Sigmund Freud and Leo Trotzki.
Lunch or Dinner and Strauss and Mozart Concert
Indulge in a traditional Viennese 3-course lunch or dinner and a complimentary glass of sparkling wine at the traditional Kardos restaurant, famous for its delicious goulash dishes. Then, enjoy an incredible Strauss and Mozart concert at the Kursalon, an opulent pavilion built during imperial times. Listen to famous melodies of Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart played by the Vienna Kursalon Orchestra -- a truly memorable evening!