- See the best of Vienna with this sightseeing combo!
- Discover musical Vienna on your own -- perfect for first-time visitors
- See Vienna highlights such as the State Opera, Belvedere Palace and St Stephen's Cathedral on a 2-hour walking tour
- Listen to famous melodies of Strauss and Mozart at a concert at the Vienna Kursalon
- Learn the basics of the graceful and centuries-old Viennese waltz
- Receive discounts to top Vienna attractions plus unlimited free public transport with your Vienna Card
72-hour Vienna Card
Your 72-hour Vienna Card is the easiest way to explore the Austrian capital on your own. Enjoy more than 210 discounts to top attractions and unlimited free travel by public transport. Visit iconic sights like the Vienna State Opera, the Parliament, Vienna University and Votive Church. Plus, you'll receive great discounts at select theaters, shops, cafés and restaurants.
2-hour Vienna Walking Tour
Journey through the beautiful and elegant streets of Vienna on a 2-hour walking tour with an expert local guide. See from afar some magnificent buildings like the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum, and pass the famous Ringstrasse (Ring Boulevard), Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral) and Belvedere Palace.
Entrance to House of Music
Enter the House of Music (Haus der Musik), a modern and interactive museum dedicated to music. Located in the former palace of Archduke Charles, the House of Music was awarded the Austrian Prize for its innovative design. Here, discover 5,000 square feet (460 sq meters) of incredible musical exhibits.
Vienna Waltz Lesson
Learn how to dance like a real Austrian at an established Vienna Dance School. The Vienna Waltz is one of the oldest ballroom dances, introduced by the French in Vienna in the late 18th century. Comprised of two violins and a bass, today the waltz is an integral part of the Viennese culture.
Strauss and Mozart Concert at Vienna Kursalon
Spend a wonderful evening at a Strauss and Mozart concert at the Vienna Kursalon. Listen to famous melodies of Johann Strauss and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart played by the Vienna Kursalon Orchestra -- a truly memorable evening!