Likely to Sell-out! New Year's Eve at an Austrian Wine Tavern in Grinzing regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at a traditional Austrian wine tavern
- Ride along the beautiful Ringstrasse in your motor coach
- Travel to a wine tavern in Grinzing, Austria's famous wine region
- Enjoy a Grinzing dinner, including wine
- Listen to both traditional Viennese and international live music
- Drink a glass of sparkling wine and watch the fireworks at midnight
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a typical Grinzing dinner accompanied with wine and listen to Viennese and international live music playing in the lead up to midnight. As fireworks erupt in the skies above, toast your family and friends with a glass of sparkling wine to welcome the New Year.
Your evening concludes with a drop off back to your hotel.
- Aperitif 'Nannerl'
- Italian smoked ham with melon
- Variety of warm meat with salad and potatoes
- Vegetarians get a variety of vegetables