- See the best of Vienna with this sightseeing combo!
- Explore the romantic side of Vienna -- perfect to share with that special someone!
- Relax on a 40-minute horse-drawn carriage ride and see Vienna's highlights such as the Vienna State Opera and Stephansdom
- See top Vienna attractions such as the Ringstrasse, Belvedere Palace and Imperial Palace on a 2-hour guided walking tour
- Enjoy a 3-course candlelight dinner and a glass of sparkling wine at Restaurant Stadthaus
- Receive discounts to top Vienna attractions plus unlimited free public transport with your Vienna Card
Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
Can you imagine a more romantic way to experience Vienna than by a horse and carriage? On this unique 40-minute tour, sit back and relax in your comfortable fiaker, a traditional horse-drawn carriage, as your driver points out Vienna's main sites such as Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral), the Vienna State Opera and the Hofburg (Imperial Palace).
72-Hour Vienna Card
With your 72-hour Vienna Card, explore the Austrian capital on your own with ease and flexibility. The card includes more than 210 discounts to top attractions and unlimited free travel by public transport. Visit iconic sites like the Vienna State Opera, the Parliament building, Vienna University and Votive Church. Even more, you'll receive great discounts at select theaters, shops, cafés and restaurants.
2-Hour Vienna Walking Tour
Get a comprehensive overview of the history and architecture of Vienna on a 2-hour guided walking tour. Journey through beautiful, elegant streets of the Austrian capital with your expert local guide and admire magnificent buildings like the Museum of Fine Arts and the Natural History Museum. See main sites such as the famous Ringstrasse (Ring Boulevard) and Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral).
Entrance to Belvedere Palace
Visit iconic Belvedere Palace, a Baroque building hosting a prestigious collection of Austrian art. Explore the fabulous Klimt collection, featuring highlights such as Klimt’s well-known paintings Judith I and the romantic The Kiss.
Candlelight Dinner at Restaurant Stadthaus
Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at the traditional Stadthaus restaurant, famous for its typical Austrian dishes. Indulge in a 3-course Viennese dinner and a complimentary glass of sparkling wine – a perfect way to end your special evening.