- Small-group day trip to Salzburg from Vienna with luxury transport
- Travel through the scenic lake region, stopping at Lake Attersee and St Gilgen village for photos
- Take a walking tour of Salzburg Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit filming locations from The Sound of Music including the gardens of Mirabell Palace
- Enjoy luxury amenities on board including extra leg room, Wi-Fi and iPads
- Travel in comfort aboard a Mercedes Sprinter Deluxe van
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
We had a fantastic day out! The transport was nice and spacious with plenty of leg room - we had an ipad and a pair of bose headsets on each seat and there's nothing better than a scenic journey with some great music you can choose yourself! : Peter and Naomi were fab guides and a lot of fun too. The tour itself was very informative and we drove through some amazing landscape, especially Salzkammergut, the lake district. Honestly I can't recommend this tour enough!
We were unsure about this tour since it looks new and has no reviews. We were setup with an A tour guide Ben from one of the big, local companies. He was so nice and knowledgeable, on time in the Mercedes van, and gave us tons of good info along the way without being overly talkative! Then we met up with Naomi in Salzburg, who was eager to show us the city! When we got to St. Gilgen and the lake, we jumped on an electric boat rental for about 20 minutes we didn't have much time there, but could go back for a week for the views alone!, which was maybe the best 20 minutes of our lives! When we got to Salzburg, we took the lift to the top of the fortress and grabbed a pretzel and beer at the top for another priceless vista that I can't put into words! Overall so glad we did it and would highly recommend to anyone going to Vienna!
This tour was amazing!