- Schonbrunn Palace Orchestra concert at Orangerie Schonbrunn
- 3-course dinner before the concert
- Listen to renowned Viennese musicians playing Mozart and Strauss
- Choose from four different seating options
- VIP tickets include a glass of sparkling wine during intermission
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Likely to Sell-out! The Schonbrunn Palace Evening Dinner and Concert regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Cafe-Restaurant Residenz Dinner:
Culture and fine cuisine are an excellent combination! The restaurant is located in the Ehrenhof (Court of Honor), adjacent to the palace's main entrance. An elegant three-course candlelight dinner awaits you. In summer, dinner will be served outside in the garden terrace. The menu is subject to change, and vegetarian dishes are available upon request (at time of booking).
- Appetizer: Beef consomm�� with sliced pancake
- Main Course: Tafelspitz Viennese boiled beef
- Dessert: Homemade Applestrudel
Mozart and Strauss Concert:
In historic ambience, the Schonbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss. In the first part, you will listen to some of the most famous arias and duets from the operas of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: 'Le Nozze di Figaro', 'Die Zauberflote' and 'Don Giovanni' to name just a few. The orchestra will also perform some of the most popular operetta arias and waltzesof the composer Johann Strauss such as 'Die Fledermaus', 'The Blue Danube' and the famous 'Radetzkymarsch' .The orchestra is accompanied by two opera singers, a soprano and a baritone, as well as two ballet dancers in authentic costumes.
There are four ticket categories to choose from: VIP, A, B and C, referring to the front, middle and rear of the auditorium respectively.
VIP guests enjoy preferred seating at the concert and will be served a glass of sparkling wine during the intermission.