- 2-hour walking tour of Naschmarkt in Vienna
- Explore the centuries-old market’s wide variety of produce, spices, cheese, bread and more
- Get a taste of both Austria and the world as you sample local and international specialties
- Enjoy the energetic atmosphere of the market, beloved by both locals and visitors
- Hear cooking tips from your local guide about how to use exotic spices to prepare your next meal
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Follow your guide through the market, stopping at various stalls to try samples; what you taste will vary depending on the day, but the range of local produce and international specialties could include blood-red pomegranates, Viennese cucumbers, Middle Eastern kebabs or exotic spices.
As you walk, pass by lively restaurants full of locals and marvel at the variety of food offered at stalls that will take you from Austria to the Mediterranean to Asia and back again. Plus, learn insider tips on how to use certain herbs and spices in your cooking back home!