- 2.5-hour guided Vienna walking tour
- See Vienna's top attractions alongside its lesser known spots
- Learn about Vienna's culturally rich history from your knowledgeable local guide
- Pass popular Vienna sites including Hofburg Imperial Palace, St Stephan's Cathedral, Heroes' Square and the Spanish Riding School
- A perfect introduction to the city for both first-time visitors and established Vienna fans
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Highlights of your 2.5-hour walking tour include Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral), an iconic city landmark and symbol of Viennese freedom, and the Sacher Cafe, famous for its Sacher Torte chocolate cake. Another equally classic Vienna attraction that you will see is Heldenplatz (Heroes' Square), where Adolf Hitler made his 1938 annexation speech during WWII.
Before your Vienna tour finishes, you'll enjoy brief visits to the Spanish Riding School and Hofburg Imperial Palace, which was once home to the powerful Hasberg dynasty, rulers of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
Vienna is a city made for walking, with small streets and sudden vistas that link together the better-known sites. As such, the Vienna City walking tour is the perfect guided walk for everyone from first-timers to frequent visitors.
This tour was really good the guide was really informative and could tell he loved his job
Everything you'd want from a guided walking tour. Our guide, Horst, did a great job showing us the major sights and sharing anecdotes about the city's history you can't read in any book. Even though we walked all over the city, he never made it rushed and always sort of casually strolled from one location to the next. Highly recommend this to anyone visiting Vienna.