- 2.5-hour guided Vienna walking tour
- See Vienna's top attractions alongside its lesser known spots
- Learn about Vienna's culturally rich history from your knowledgeable local guide
- Pass popular Vienna sites including Hofburg Imperial Palace, St Stephan's Cathedral, Heroes' Square and the Spanish Riding School
- A perfect introduction to the city for both first-time visitors and established Vienna fans
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Highlights of your 2.5-hour walking tour include Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral), an iconic city landmark and symbol of Viennese freedom, and the Sacher Cafe, famous for its Sacher Torte chocolate cake. Another equally classic Vienna attraction that you will see is Heldenplatz (Heroes' Square), where Adolf Hitler made his 1938 annexation speech during WWII.
Before your Vienna tour finishes, you'll enjoy brief visits to the Spanish Riding School and Hofburg Imperial Palace, which was once home to the powerful Hasberg dynasty, rulers of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
Vienna is a city made for walking, with small streets and sudden vistas that link together the better-known sites. As such, the Vienna City walking tour is the perfect guided walk for everyone from first-timers to frequent visitors.
Andrea our guide was excellent. So enthusiastic. A little dubious at first as office not the nicest. However when she got into the tour it was brilliant. Small group as we'll.
Great tour. I didn't like being left in the city to get back byself. Great history.