- 2.5-hour guided Vienna walking tour
- See Vienna's top attractions alongside its lesser known spots
- Learn about Vienna's culturally rich history from your knowledgeable local guide
- Pass popular Vienna sites including Hofburg Imperial Palace, St Stephan's Cathedral, Heroes' Square and the Spanish Riding School
- A perfect introduction to the city for both first-time visitors and established Vienna fans
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Highlights of your 2.5-hour walking tour include Stephansdom (St Stephen's Cathedral), an iconic city landmark and symbol of Viennese freedom, and the Sacher Cafe, famous for its Sacher Torte chocolate cake. Another equally classic Vienna attraction that you will see is Heldenplatz (Heroes' Square), where Adolf Hitler made his 1938 annexation speech during WWII.
Before your Vienna tour finishes, you'll enjoy brief visits to the Spanish Riding School and Hofburg Imperial Palace, which was once home to the powerful Hasberg dynasty, rulers of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
Vienna is a city made for walking, with small streets and sudden vistas that link together the better-known sites. As such, the Vienna City walking tour is the perfect guided walk for everyone from first-timers to frequent visitors.
Thank you for sending the survey. It was a great tour and made all the more better by our tour guide.
Horst was our guide and he was the best. He certainly knew his city and took the time to listen to all of the participants in the group and answered all of our questions.
Thank you Horst for a great job and because of your personal style I will be back to visit Vienna again soon.
This tour was really good the guide was really informative and could tell he loved his job