- Vienna coffee-tasting experience over two days
- Discover Vienna's famous coffee culture!
- Sample three different coffees, plus a trio of desserts, at the historic Café Museum
- Tour the renowned Augarten Porcelain Factory on the grounds of Augarten Palace
- Enjoy another cup of coffee and piece of cake at Augarten
- Receive a souvenir coffee poster
- Small-group tour of the porcelain factory is limited to 15 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Café Museum, a five-minute walk from the State Opera. When you arrive at the legendary coffeehouse, simply hand over your voucher and sit down to enjoy a selection of three coffee specialties (an espresso, a melange and a 'Mozart coffee') with an explanation of each from your waiter. While you sip and compare your coffees, soak up the sophisticated cafe atmosphere and indulge in your accompanying Viennese Trio – an assortment of three Viennese desserts! When you’re finished, you’ll receive a souvenir poster displaying different types of coffee.
Day 2: 10:15 am or 11:30am at Augarten Palace
After making your way to Augarten Palace, a Baroque stunner set amid a lovely park, meet your guide and take a one-hour tour of the on-site Augarten Porcelain Factory. One of Europe’s oldest and most famous porcelain manufacturers, Augarten is known for its delicate and graceful shapes, clean lines, and exquisite details. During your small-group tour, learn about its history, which dates back to the early 1700s, as well as the production process, from the raw material to the finished, painted product.
Following your tour, relax with a cup of coffee and piece of cake at the Augarten restaurant Décor, where you can enjoy the elegant ambience of the terrace.