- 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- Enjoy cycling along bike paths and streets with little traffic
- Ride past top sights like the Opera House, Hofburg Palace and City Hall
- Pedal along sections of the Danube, and stop at Heroes’ Square
- Visit the Prater to see its popular Ferris wheel, the Riesenrad
As you ride, admire the wonderful architecture of buildings like City Hall, Vienna University, the House of Parliament and some of Vienna’s grand museums. See the Vienna Opera House, built in Neo-Renaissance style, and Hofburg Palace, the spectacular former residence of Austrian royalty, including Marie Antoinette.
Stop briefly at Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz), where Hitler delivered his ‘Anschluss’ speech in 1938, and then pedal to the Hundertwasserhaus, the city’s funky, colorful apartment building designed by Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
Lastly, ride to the Prater, Vienna’s popular park that’s home to an amusement park and its famous giant Ferris wheel, the Risenrad. After snapping a few photos, pedal back to the starting point along a sidearm of the River Danube.