- 2-hour guided walking tour of Vienna
- Get a historical and architectural overview of the Austrian capital with your expert guide
- See top Vienna attractions including the State Opera, the Ringstrasse and Stephansdom
- Learn about Vienna's famous figures including the Habsburgs, Empress Sisi and Franz Joseph
- See one of Vienna's most notable historical cafés, Café Demel
Reviewed by Stephanie B, USA, January 2013
Vienna is very beautiful and it was nice to have a guide so knowledgeable about this city. Great introduction to Vienna.
Reviewed by Susan H, November 2012
There were only 3 people on this English language tour so there were many opportunities to ask questions.Our tour guide was excellent. She detailed so much history of Vienna and there was so much passion for her city in the telling. She showed us many interesting sights and took us to places we would never have found on our own such as the Spanish horse school, St. Stephens Cathedral,the palace,Mozart's house with the only picture of him withouta wig. She also pointed out many examples of architecture. We all learned so much.