- 2-hour evening tour of Old Town Vienna, followed by an optional dinner
- Enjoy a leisurely paced walk through Vienna’s atmospheric historical center
- See Heroes’ Square, St Augustine’s Church, Mozart's House and St Stephen’s Cathedral
- Make the most of photo opportunities at Vienna Opera House and Hofburg Palace
- Hear stories about Vienna’s fascinating history from an expert local guide
- Upgrade to enjoy a traditional Viennese dinner after the walking tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Start at Naschmarkt, one of Vienna's most popular markets, and walk to the stately Vienna Opera House, impressive Hofburg Palace and Heroes’ Square, where Hitler gave his infamous ‘Anschluss’ speech to the Austrians in 1938.
View St Augustine's Church, where many members of the Habsburg dynasty married during the 18th and 19th centuries, and continue your stroll through the city to see Mozart's House, Jesuit Church, St Stephen's Cathedral and the old city walls at Stubentor.
Your last stop is at the Stadtpark (Vienna's city park) for photos by the Johann Strauss monument, a statue that celebrates the famous composer.
Tour plus Dinner:
Follow your evening walk with a traditional Austrian dinner! Head to a quaint local restaurant and sit down with your group to enjoy Wiener schnitzel and apple strudel — the quintessential Austrian meal.
Main course (choice of one):
- Wiener schnitzel with fries and salad (nut-free)
- Egg dumplings with salad or vegetable fried loaf with parsley potatoes; vegetarian option
- Naturschnitzel (veal cutlet without breadcrumbs) served with rice and salad; gluten-free option
- Apple strudel with whipped cream (vegetarian)
- Pancakes served with apricot jam (nut-free option)
- Fruit salad (gluten-free and lactose-free option)
Our tour guide was a great story teller, entertaining, and funny. This tour was a great way to get a feel for the city of Vienna. After this tour, we wanted to learn and see more!!!
We had a wonderful overview of the town center with a guide who was a native of Vienna. Our tour ended with an appetite pleasing Viennese meal. Our guide was welcoming and enthusiastic about his city.