- 2-hour evening tour of Old Town Vienna, followed by an optional dinner
- Enjoy a leisurely paced walk through Vienna’s atmospheric historical center
- See Heroes’ Square, St Augustine’s Church, Mozart's House and St Stephen’s Cathedral
- Make the most of photo opportunities at Vienna Opera House and Hofburg Palace
- Hear stories about Vienna’s fascinating history from an expert local guide
- Upgrade to enjoy a traditional Viennese dinner after the walking tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Start at Naschmarkt, one of Vienna's most popular markets, and walk to the stately Vienna Opera House, impressive Hofburg Palace and Heroes’ Square, where Hitler gave his infamous ‘Anschluss’ speech to the Austrians in 1938.
View St Augustine's Church, where many members of the Habsburg dynasty married during the 18th and 19th centuries, and continue your stroll through the city to see Mozart's House, Jesuit Church, St Stephen's Cathedral and the old city walls at Stubentor.
Your last stop is at the Stadtpark (Vienna's city park) for photos by the Johann Strauss monument, a statue that celebrates the famous composer.
Tour plus Dinner:
Follow your evening walk with a traditional Austrian dinner! Head to a quaint local restaurant and sit down with your group to enjoy Wiener schnitzel and apple strudel — the quintessential Austrian meal.
Main course (choice of one):
- Wiener Schnitzel with fries and salad (nut-free)
- Huhnerfilet (Chicken Breast) : Grilled Chicken breast, served with vegetables, rice and salad garnish.
- Naturschnitzel ( Natural Schnitzel): Pan chicken with breadcrumbs, served with parsley potatoes. ( No salad)
- Kasespatzle ( Cheese gnocchi): Cheese noodle casserole, garnished with caramelized onions, and served with salad.
- Apple strudel with whipped cream (vegetarian)
very good tour very much recommended we did this on our first day in vienna and really helped us to get to know the city .finding the meeting palace can be a little confusing for people who are new to the city
Excellent walk about.Guide gave lots of information on buildings and Viennese history. Viennese dinner very good in typical Austrian pub.Not to be missed.
I thought the walking tour was great and the guide was interesting and funny. We got to see a lot of the famous sights in a short space of time and as I only had two days in Vienna this tour was a good idea. I also enjoyed the meal after the tour.
The tour guide was very knowledgeable of Vienna and she made the tour incredibly interesting. She was funny and very easy to listen to.
Wrapping the evening up with a traditional Viennese dinner was great. It was a wonderful way for us to start our few days in Vienna.
Our guide, Horst, was very friendly and knowledgeable. He knew lots about Vienna and told lots of interesting and amusing stories. The dinner was tasty and we met some lovely people.
As a solo traveler, I booked this tour as well as the optional dinner to meet new friends, and that I did!
Our guide Horst was extremely articulate, informative, and hilarious. He offered a well-paced tour through Vienna's Old Town and provided history lessons and funny anecdotes about the royal family and politicians.
This tour was well worth my time and resources.
This tour was amazing!
Great tour. Guide really liked showing us around his city. And pointed out a lot of nice places to eat and relax along the way.
Our tour guide was a great story teller, entertaining, and funny. This tour was a great way to get a feel for the city of Vienna. After this tour, we wanted to learn and see more!!!
We had a wonderful overview of the town center with a guide who was a native of Vienna. Our tour ended with an appetite pleasing Viennese meal. Our guide was welcoming and enthusiastic about his city.