- Photography walking tour of Vienna
- Admire the architecture of Vienna, the city of music
- See the Museum of Ethnography, the Imperial Treasury and the National Library
- Start at the Vienna Opera House and walk through the Karntnerstrasse
- Enjoy many opportunities for photographs along the way
- Learn from your professional photographic guide
What You Can Expect
Then to the Imperial Palace of Vienna with its mix of various architectural styles and vast building complex - the Museum of Ethnography, the Imperial Treasury, the National Library, the Butterfly house and big collection of musical instruments and weapons and also the famous Spanish Riding School.
Along the way you'll have an opportunity to photograph the Gothic style City Hall, the Parliament Building, Natural History Museum and Museum of Fine Arts, Naschmarkt one of the oldest and most famous market in Vienna its unique mixture of Austrian traditions and oriental influences. The shops display colorful and neatly arranged fresh vegetables, fruits and spice packages making it a perfect place for some colorful snapshots. Finally the Baroque styled Karlsplatz church and ending at the Belvedere Palace and Botanical gardens.