- Segway tour of Vienna with a Prater Tower panoramic swing ride
- Glide through the streets of Vienna on an easy-to-ride Segway
- See top Vienna attractions including the Vienna Opera House, Hofburg Palace, Parliament, City Hall and Jewish Square
- Enjoy commentary about the sights from your expert local guide
- Take a ride on one of the world’s highest chair carousels at the Prater amusement park
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour to suit your vacation schedule
What You Can Expect
Glide past Vienna’s must-see Imperial landmarks, impressive palaces and historical sites while learning about the city's history. Ride along the Danube Canal and pass the Hundertwasser House before arriving at the Prater amusement park. Here, you'll take a ride on the Prater Tower’s Star Flyer.
Strap into your chair, rise 384 feet (117 meters) above street level and swing around for breathtaking views of Vienna! If heights or thrills aren’t your thing, you can keep your feet on the ground and enjoy a complimentary coffee instead.
After your ride, hop back on your Segway and continue your city tour. Glide past the stately Vienna Opera House and imposing Hofburg Palace, the seat of the Imperial Habsburgs. View the Parliament building, City Hall and centuries-old Jewish Square.
Your tour then concludes back at the tour office.