- Vienna bike tour along the Danube
- Explore Vienna’s main sites by bike with a knowledgeable guide
- Cycle along the Danube River and admire exceptional architecture and famous landmarks like a local
- See top Vienna attractions such as the Ringstrasse, St Charles’ Church, the Vienna State Opera, Stadtpark and Karlsplatz
- Bike rental and helmet included
What You Can Expect
Following your bilingual guide, learn about the history of Vienna as you pass Karlsplatz, one of Vienna’s largest squares dominated by the imposing St Charles’ Church (Karlskirche). Then, see the famous Hundertwasserhaus apartment house before passing the iconic Wiener Prater, with its giant Ferris wheel and one of the world's tallest chained carousels at 384 feet (117 meters) high.
Cross the beautiful Danube River and cycle past Postsparkasse, the Austrian Postal Savings Bank created by famous architect Otto Wagner. Continue to Stadtpark, the Viennese City Park, with its golden Johann Strauss monument. Then, follow your guide back to the original departure point.
For a map of the meeting point, please click 'View Additional Info'.