- See the best of Vienna with this sightseeing combo!
- See such iconic Vienna attractions as Vienna State Opera and Schonbrunn Palace on a Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing tour, valid for 24 hours
- Arrival airport transfer to your hotel and unlimited free use of public transport
- Discounts at museums, shops, restaurants and top attractions with your 72-hour Vienna Card
- Package is delivered to your hotel free of charge
- Arrival shuttle transfer to your hotel
- Coffee and cake in the traditional Cafe Central
- A delicious lunch or dinner in the popular Restaurant Stadthaus close to St Stephen's Cathedral
- 72-hour Vienna Card including unlimited free use of public transport and special discounts in museums, shops and restaurants!
- Vienna Hop-on Hop-off Tour valid for 24 hours. Set your own pace, get on and off at any of the 14 stops, as often as you wish. Operates on the hour every hour between 10am and 5pm. Services run every 30 minutes on weekends.
- State Opera
- Heroes' Square/Heldenplatz
- Giant Ferris Wheel/Prater/Liliputbahn
- Danube Tower
- UNO - City
- St Stephen's Cathedral
- Hilton Hotel
- West Train Station
- Schonbrunn Castle
- Belvedere Castle
The Vienna Card (72 hours):
Please find below a selection of discounted popular attractions included in the card. The card is valid for 72 hours and offers free use of public transport and over 210 discounts in museums, shops, restaurants and much more! Every card comes with a free Vienna guide with helpful information about each attraction and will be available upon check in at your hotel.
- Schonbrunn Palace
- Zoo Vienna
- Albertina Museum
- Giant Ferris Wheel
- Imperial Apartments and Empress Sissi Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts - Kunsthistorisches Museum
- Silver Collection
- Danube Tower
- Austrian Gallery Belvedere Palace
- Secular and Ecclesiastical Treasuries
Reviewed by Ms A R, March 2013
Our Viator visitor package proved good value and helped me and my partner make the most of our 1 week visit. The Vienna Card was most useful and gave meaningful discounts off all of the sites, museums, galleries etc we visited. The morning tea and evening dinner were excellently chosen locations with warm welcomes from everybody and a high standard of cuisine.
Reviewed by rex, October 2011
Well worth while the public transport system is excellent