- Tour of Vilnius and its beautiful sights
- Enjoy stunning views from the top of the Hill of Subacius
- Visit St Peter and Paul's Church, the Amber Gallery, The Gates of Dawn and much more
- Local guide
- Includes transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Recent Photos of This Tour
Old Castle HillPhoto by: Donald Charles J
Gates of DawnPhoto by: Donald Charles J
Gidamus statuePhoto by: Donald Charles J
Amber MuseumPhoto by: Donald Charles J
St Peter and St Paul ChurchPhoto by: Donald Charles J
VilnusPhoto by: Jeroen T
St AnaPhoto by: mattyhouser
What You Can Expect
- Gediminas Avenue until you reach the Parliament. You will see KGB Museum, Lukiskiu Square and learn about the street history
- Barricades near Parliament
- Green Bridge
- St Peter and Paul's Church (stop and visit)
- Vilnius University, President Palace
- St Anne's Church and Bernardine's Church
- Amber Gallery (stop and visit)
- The Hill of Subacius (panorama view)
- The Gates of Dawn (stop)
- Russian Church of the Holy Spirit
- Town Hall Square
- Rudininku Street, Pylimo Street, Islandijos Street, Totoriu Street and return back to Cathedral Square
Theexperience was only positive. From the time that the bus picked us up on time at the hotel right through the whole experience. We had a travel guide called Helena and she was magnificant. Full of energy and very knowledgable even on broader topics besides only Vilnius. Truly a solid introduction of Vilnius at a very reasonable price.
Julija our guide was very enthusiastic and informative about Vilnius and all places we visited. She was pleased to answer any questions and made it a fun day.
We highly recommend her as a guide
Great tour. As i went in Winter, was lucky enough to have a private tour. The guide did a great job and was very knowledgeable. We squeezed in all the key sites around Vilnius, with others left for you to visit at your leisure after the tour. I actually found the length of the tour very good - Vilnius isnt a big city, so its nice to get a taster of things and then be left to your own devices and explore. Highly recommended.
Excellent guide! Beautiful city!
I was fortunate enough to be the only person on this tour. The guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating and the tour gave me an excellent insight into the history of Vilnius and Lithuania.
We loved Vilnius, a beautiful city. Our guide, Anna, answered all our questions and more. We will return to Lithuania.
Great guide. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Thanks!
We loved Vilnius City Sightseeing Tour, our guide even half an hour after the scheduled time to tell and show us the city and did not want to leave
Same tour guide as our Trakai Castle tour and it was amazing!