- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Warsaw
- Travel around the city by double-decker bus
- Hop on and off at any of the 10 stops to see city sights at your own pace
- See top attractions including Bank Square, the Royal Castle and the Palace of Culture and Science
- Walk through UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
What You Can Expect
See top attractions like the Palace of Culture and Science, Bank Square and the Church of Artists. Take a stroll through Warsaw's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has been meticulously restored. Walk around the medieval market square with its open-air cafes and admire the surrounding Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
If you’d like to shop, hop off at the Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center stop and visit nearby Arkadia, famous for being one of the largest malls in Europe!
- The Palace of Culture and Science; Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center
- Pilsudski Square, Saski Garden, Zacheta
- Nowy Swiat, Chopin Museum
- Bank Square; Krasinski Park
- Royal Castle; Zygmunt Column; Old Town
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street: the Royal Castle
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street, University of Warsaw
- Nowy Swiat Street; National Museum
- Palaces and Gardens Complex – Lazienki, Botanic Garden, Belweder
- Downtown; the Palace of Culture and Science
To see the route, please click on View Additional Info below.
Very good service, but I recommend to take the booking confirmation printed. Otherwise, you may have some problems.
Good easy way to get around, see what there is to see and get positioned on where everything is. Recommended.
This tour was amazing!
It was very easy
Warsaw s a really spread out large city the hop on hop off bus enabled us to see all the major sights and then concentrate on the ones that interested us. The commentary was informative and helpful.
Let's you pick what's important to you
The driver was so kind and right on time , excellent
Warsaw needed this! The hop-on/hop-off option is a wonderful way to spend the day seeing all the sights and getting around town.
It was a rainy day and the top deck was covered. Even so, sitting anywhere on the bus provided good coverage of the sites. The audio provides good information so you know what you are looking at. I got off at several places to experience more and then got back on to get to the next stop while learning what is in-between.
This tour is an excellent way to start your visit to Warsaw. It only takes an hour to complete the circuit, consisting of ten stops. I would suggest that the company state that the starting point is right across the street from the railway station, or Warszawa Centralna. Saying the location is near the Ministry of Culture is quite misleading. The Soviet era building takes up a very large block and there's another location where there are local buses. Across from Warszawa Centralna is as precise as you can get. There is a small McDonald's sign to the left of the station sign. The website should also state that the main route is the Red line, since there is a Black line and a Blue line. The Red line is one bus, while the Black and Blue line is another bus. You can transfer from one to the other at certain locations. The blue line takes you across the river to the National stadium, while the black line goes by the Uprising Muzeum. The driver, who spoke good English, told us about the other lines. If you coordinate your visit, it could save a lot of walking.