- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Warsaw
- Travel around the city by double-decker bus
- Hop on and off at any of the 10 stops to see city sights at your own pace
- See top attractions including Bank Square, the Royal Castle and the Palace of Culture and Science
- Walk through UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
What You Can Expect
Hop off to wander through the UNESCO-listed Old Town on foot or explore the open-air cafes and Renaissance and Baroque architecture of the medieval market square. You can also soak up a little shopping time at the Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center.
As you travel from site to site, learn about the city’s history and modern architecture. Your 24- or 48-hour ticket is valid from first time of use for the duration selected.
- The Palace of Culture and Science; Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center
- Pilsudski Square, Saski Garden, Zacheta
- Nowy Swiat, Chopin Museum
- Bank Square; Krasinski Park
- Royal Castle; Zygmunt Column; Old Town
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street: the Royal Castle
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street, University of Warsaw
- Nowy Swiat Street; National Museum
- Palaces and Gardens Complex – Lazienki, Botanic Garden, Belweder
- Downtown; the Palace of Culture and Science
Excellent way to get around the city. Very much enjoyed by the family
Very good service, but I recommend to take the booking confirmation printed. Otherwise, you may have some problems.
Good easy way to get around, see what there is to see and get positioned on where everything is. Recommended.
This tour was amazing!
It was very easy
Warsaw s a really spread out large city the hop on hop off bus enabled us to see all the major sights and then concentrate on the ones that interested us. The commentary was informative and helpful.
Let's you pick what's important to you
a.b111 Saudi Arabia
The driver was so kind and right on time , excellent
Jakub K USA
Warsaw needed this! The hop-on/hop-off option is a wonderful way to spend the day seeing all the sights and getting around town.
It was a rainy day and the top deck was covered. Even so, sitting anywhere on the bus provided good coverage of the sites. The audio provides good information so you know what you are looking at. I got off at several places to experience more and then got back on to get to the next stop while learning what is in-between.