- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Warsaw
- Travel around the city by double-decker bus
- Hop on and off at any of the 10 stops to see city sights at your own pace
- See top attractions including Bank Square, the Royal Castle and the Palace of Culture and Science
- Walk through UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
What You Can Expect
See top attractions like the Palace of Culture and Science, Bank Square and the Church of Artists. Take a stroll through Warsaw's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has been meticulously restored. Walk around the medieval market square with its open-air cafes and admire the surrounding Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
If you’d like to shop, hop off at the Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center stop and visit nearby Arkadia, famous for being one of the largest malls in Europe!
- The Palace of Culture and Science; Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center
- Pilsudski Square, Saski Garden, Zacheta
- Nowy Swiat, Chopin Museum
- Bank Square; Krasinski Park
- Royal Castle; Zygmunt Column; Old Town
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street: the Royal Castle
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street, University of Warsaw
- Nowy Swiat Street; National Museum
- Palaces and Gardens Complex – Lazienki, Botanic Garden, Belweder
- Downtown; the Palace of Culture and Science
To see the route, please click on View Additional Info below.
It was a rainy day and the top deck was covered. Even so, sitting anywhere on the bus provided good coverage of the sites. The audio provides good information so you know what you are looking at. I got off at several places to experience more and then got back on to get to the next stop while learning what is in-between.
Paid for 2 days and never used on day one! We waited for 1 1/2 hours and the bus never came to our stop. Apparebtly the comapny had decided to skip our stop that paricualr day and did not inform us prior. Eventually, I returned to my hotel, the hotel conceirge called the company and requested that they include our stop the follwoing day, which they did.