- Explore the city at your own pace with a Big Bus Washington DC hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit the National Mall, historic Georgetown, Arlington Cemetery and much more
- Travel easily between landmarks like the Smithsonian, Washington Monument and the White House
- Experience unparalleled views from the vantage point of an open top double-decker Big Bus
- Hop on and off at any of the 57 city-wide stops, and tour four different routes
- Choose from a 24-hour or 48-hour pass
Recent Photos of This Tour
- South lawn of the White HousePhoto by: Michael C
- US Capitol from the top of ...Photo by: Michael C
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Michaela F.
Deutschland, 10 2015
- Enjoying the Dr. King MemorialPhoto by: Alan C
- On the Big Bus in DCPhoto by: Alan C
- Potomac river cruisePhoto by: marijana.dj
- bad bus driver decisionPhoto by: MICHAEL G
- Capitol in Washington D.C.Photo by: Mary D
- Capitol Building in ...Photo by: Mary D
- maison blanchePhoto by: Alain M
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Lisa N
- Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: Lisa N
- The CapitolPhoto by: Lisa N
- Four days in DCPhoto by: Loretta M
- Without a Witness, They will ...Photo by: Ken K
- Arlington CemeteryPhoto by: Ken K
- Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: Ken K
- Spy MuseumPhoto by: Ken K
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Ken K
- Capital Building Wahsington DCPhoto by: Ken K
What You Can Expect
Best way ever to get around.
Alistair G United Kingdom
A great tour with 5 separate routes and a free night tour, all tours were informative with either a recorded commentary or personal guides. The night tour was a fantastic bonus, seeing all the sights and monuments by night. You were also afforded the opportunity to get off the bus and to get a closer look at the monuments with a history given by your tour guide, this was both interesting and informative.
martaleida United States of ...
Great way to see the sites.
Only way to do Washington Dc
it was the greatest and amazing learning experience i've ever had. the tour guide, mr. mike c is awesome, he did a good job. i must admit that particular trip, stirred my interest to study american history. may GOD bless America and the whole world
Awesome tour. We were on the 48 hour tour with the Night tour included. The night tour is something I would do over and over again. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and interesting. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Washington DC.
Our party of 4 enjoyed a great tour of all the major sights in Washington DC with the help of Henry, our live tour guide. With his charming commentary, even we long-term residents of the the city learned new things about it. Although we did not take advantage of the hop-on hop off feature on this tour, we will repeat the tour next year and do so. Recommended!
The bus tour guide was very good.
We loved our tour. I wish I had asked how long the tour would be because we only got off at one stop in fear of being late. Next time we go, Lord willing, we will be better prepared. Loved the tour and highly recommend it.