- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our family really enjoyed our tour with Brian-he was an excellent guide. Brian worked to customize the tour to our liking providing us more time in some spots and less in others. He shared his extensive knowledge of the DC area and we would highly recommend taking this tour.
Our guide was terrific! We had three generations with us and all loved the trip. Could not have been better!
Great guide and transport- the cart was open at the side so we could get all the atmosphere and best photos. It was so easy to get in and out.
I love our tour. The guide was great and knowledgeable! A perfect way to see a lot in a shorter amount of time.
The tour was great!!! We saw all the most important places in DC around the capital. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and really had a good personality that made out tour that much better. We have and will continue to tell other people about your tour and recommend them very highly. Thanks
Perfect overview for our short trip to DC. Great guide. Very knowledgeable. Accommodated my wheelchair bound 89 year old mom with dignity and grace.
George, our guide, really made the tour amazing. He took historical facts, and then put a story together about how each of the monuments or buildings came to be. I still remember most of what he said because it was soooo entertaining. BEST BUY FOR THE MONEY.
This tour was amazing!
Amy was fantastic - knowledgeable and personable. There were 5 of us so we had the cart to ourselves. It's a great way to see the sights in a 2 hour period. The tour lets you out for 15 minutes at the Martin Luther King memorial and again for another 15 minutes at the Lincoln Memorial. Both are worth the visit. I highly recommend this tour.
Loved the vehicle this tour uses - certainly limits the size of the group, but more than that, you feel so much closer to the action! Tour guide was super - we would have stayed with her and that little vehicle all day if we could have!