- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats four people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour was outstanding. George (our guide) was very knowledgeable and interesting to listen to. Not boring at all! He gave as much or as little detail as we needed. He also let us get out and walk around certain monuments.
Overall, I can't imagine a better tour guide.
While we did not use the cart, due to our small group and inclement weather, this was a very good tour, our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining, gave us free time to look and some of the sights. A lovely way to get a feel for Washington DC. Thumbs up.