- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Amy was fantastic - knowledgeable and personable. There were 5 of us so we had the cart to ourselves. It's a great way to see the sights in a 2 hour period. The tour lets you out for 15 minutes at the Martin Luther King memorial and again for another 15 minutes at the Lincoln Memorial. Both are worth the visit. I highly recommend this tour.
Loved the vehicle this tour uses - certainly limits the size of the group, but more than that, you feel so much closer to the action! Tour guide was super - we would have stayed with her and that little vehicle all day if we could have!