- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I had a terrific time. The driver was very personable and did his research thoroughly, presenting the widely-known facts. But he was also a treasure trove of all that information you never read in the guidebooks. And he presented it in a very entertaining manner. I would not want to take him on in a game of Trivial Pursuit. I would recommend this tour highly for anyone seeking a trip through Washington in a small group (the cart seats five plus the driver). The tour is also much more relaxed than the buses because the cart is marked as a slow-moving vehicle, which allows riders to view the sites without being rushed. The tour ended far too quickly because the driver left me wanting more. When I return to Washington, I'm booking this tour again -- it was that much fun!!
I loved it. The tour started on time and our tour guide was extemely knowledgeable about the history of DC. We had a chance to stop and take pictures walk up the steps to the Lincoln Memorial and walk and take pictures of the MLK memorial. I loved the open air and the weather made it perfect. Yes, I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting DC. Because you are only with a few other people it was very intimate and our guide had no problem asnwering questions.