- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We were treated like V.I.P.s. We saw and learned more than I ever thought. Even my 12 year old stated the tour via the electric cart was.."awesome!"
This is without question a great way to see the major monuments in DC. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour guide, Kate, who was bubbling over with knowledge about Washington and enthusiasm for her job. It is fun to ride around town in the open-air electric cars. We felt the cost was very fair for what we received -- they even provided cold bottled water. And it sure saves lots of walking. The only thing to be aware of is that this tour does not stop at either the WWII Memorial (no parking available) or the US Capitol (a time ticket is required for a separate tour).