- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I loved it. The tour started on time and our tour guide was extemely knowledgeable about the history of DC. We had a chance to stop and take pictures walk up the steps to the Lincoln Memorial and walk and take pictures of the MLK memorial. I loved the open air and the weather made it perfect. Yes, I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting DC. Because you are only with a few other people it was very intimate and our guide had no problem asnwering questions.
Only way to go. Being mobility impaired, this tour was perfect. Very informative and not too much walking. We enjoyed it very much. Highly recommend it.