- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Execellent, super informative, do not missed
Excellent tour guide - bad bad weather. Although zipped-in because of the rain our guide handled the situation with good humor and lots of info about the various sites. I certainly would book thru Viator again
My tour was amazing! The guide was very knowledgeable. We had a great time.
Very nice! Our guide Geroge was excellent.
Great tour and our guide was fantastic.
The tour guide was very informative. I was the only guest so was give a personalised tour. Would highly recommend.
It was a great tour! Brian new so many little details about Washington, DC. It is only two hours long if you don't have much time to see all that DC has to offer. I was pressed for time and this fit in my schedule perfectly! Make sure to bring appropriate attire to keep warm during cooler temperatures and Brian was so kind in offering a blanket to keep warm.
This was a fun and easy way of ensuring we saw all the key monuments in Washington DC. Our guide could not have been more helpful, considerate or informative. Thank you.
tour guide Mike was awesome, learned some very interesting things about DC.
very informative...loved it!