- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats four people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
I was only in DC for a short day trip and booked this tour on a whim for my mother, sisters, and I. Our guide was very easy going, well educated, and was up-to-date on all the current happenings in the city. The cart being smaller than the large busses gave us an advantage in being able to get closer to the monuments and maneuver through congestion. It was fun to cruise around the city feeling the fresh air and not have to be stuck in bus with a large group. I would defiantly recommend it.
It was a wonderful experience which was made possible by the Tour Guide. He was very knowledgeable and a little bit of personal information about all of the historical sites which made the tour very enjoyable. I am very glad that we selected this tour as my wife and I fully enjoyed the entire time on the tour.