- 2-hour tour of Capitol Hill and Washington DC's monuments by electric cart
- Enjoy open-air, eco-friendly transport and great up-close views of DC’s most famous landmarks
- See the White House, US Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Library of Congress and the Smithsonian
- Admire the Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Enjoy entertaining commentary about DC’s history from your guide and hop off to explore Capitol Hill by foot
- Each electric cart seats five people plus your guide, ensuring a personalized small-group experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best part about the electric cart is that it's open-air, so you'll get great photos without the window glare. Plus, the tour ends at the Smithsonian complex around noon, so you can get some lunch and then fully explore all the Smithsonian exhibits at your own pace.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Best tour I booked on trip. Geroge was very lovely, welcoming and knowledgeable. I enjoyed the personalized service. Went to the monuments, loved taking pictures and the insider info George had to offer. Highly recommend.
This was a fun way to get a good idea of where all the major sites were. Kate was an awesome tour guide with a great knowledge of the city and a very fun friendly demeanor. She made sure that we had time to get out and walk around certain monuments with no rush. She offered to take a group photo and was really enthusiastic about her job and the city. The car was fun and the breeze felt good on a very hot day. Everyone had a great time.