- Admission to Colonial Williamsburg for 1 day or unlimited days until the end of the calendar year
- Learn about life in colonial America and the American Revolution
- Tour 18th-century government buildings and family homes
- Watch crafts people practicing as blacksmiths, printers, milliners and more using methods from the 1700s
- Travel back in time as you watch historical reenactments by expert interpreters
- Visit two excellent art museums to see artifacts and folk art from colonial America
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was so nice to have the 7 day pass to go whenever we wanted, to any 3 of the cities. Price was reasonable also
Cant wait to return. It is such a charming area and the tour was very nice.
Our tour was outstanding! We were able to see so many sites with ample time at each stop. Our bus driver was very knowledgeable and enhanced the trip for us. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in viewing our nation's Capital with a limited window of time.
The tour was fine - most enjoyable.
I was a little disappointed to find that prepaying for the tour neither saved any money same price as at the door nor saved time when entering the facilities separate but equally long lines,
Loved it! Although we took a 2 and 3 year old with us, we still we able to enjoy everything. The girls enjoyed the horse and buggy ride, although I think the price 20pp for anyone over 18 months was very high for a 15 minute ride.
Fealt like it was so real, was really awesome!
It had been 35 years since I was in Williamsburg. I grew up going on field trips there. I was disappointed to see how commercialized it's become. My husband and I were looking forward to some of the historical presentations but were told they sold out the day before we arrived. If you want to take full advantage of the trip, make reservations early!