- Admission ticket to Washington DC's International Spy Museum
- See more than 200 gadgets, weapons, bugs, cameras, vehicles and technologies used for espionage
- Adopt a cover identity and test your spy skills throughout the museum
- Travel back in time to learn about past spies and unlikely undercover agents such as Julia Child!
- Follow in the footsteps of mega-spy James Bond at the all-new 'Exquisitely Evil: 50 Years of Bond Villains' interactive exhibit
- Suitable for all ages!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Take a break from all the monuments and memorials with a visit to this interactive museum where you can step into the shoes of a spy. See all kinds of sophisticated spy gadgets, listen to accounts from real spies, and learn how to break codes and keep a cover.
What You Can Expect
Interesting activities and presentation of intelligence methods and equipment, but by far the standout is the James Bond collection and activities. Well worth a visit for fans - expect to spend at least two hours examining everything.
Such a cool museum. We learned a ton and were fascinated. Will visit again.
Conny United States of ...
Very interesting visit.
We enjoyed our visit and learned lots of new things. It sure makes you stop and wonder when you are walking down the streets of DC who may be a spy. Fantastic museum.
Great place with lots of interesting information! I was there for 1:30 h, but wished I had had more time...
Good Museum but think kids enjoy it more than adults.
Ro United States of ...
So much fun, made me feel like a kid all over again. Worth the price of admission!
We had a great time, kids really had fun. Loved the James Bond exhibit.
I toured with my grandchildren. ages 12 and 18. I must admit we were all engaged.
It was everything we wanted plus more!