Book now and save 10% on the recommended retail rate!
- Admission to Madame Tussauds, Washington DC
- Flash your best smile with President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama
- Go "Behind the Scenes" and discover how wax figures are made and cared for
- Learn about the 250 year old history of founder, Marie Grosholtz Tussaud
- Take a photo in the exact replica of the White House's Oval Office, where national decisions are made
- See the stars of Hollywood, including Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Morgan Freeman and more
What You Can Expect
Have you ever wondered how Madame Tussauds makes the wax figures look so real? Go 'Behind the Scenes' and learn some of the trade secrets. Check your own hand-eye coordination in the Feel Like a Sculptor interactive test and compare your hands, feet and eyes to lifelike replicas of celebrities and world leaders. Come visit and experience the art behind Madame Tussauds incredible wax figures.
If you want a break from politics, world history and want to check-in with Hollywood's A-listers, walk through the Glamor section. Step into a chic nightclub setting and mingle with Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts and many more at a high profile celebrity party. Take photos with Will Smith, dance with Jennifer Lopez or sing with Beyonce.
You traveled through history, went behind the scenes to learn some of the trade secrets and attended a high profile celebrity party, you are finally ready to get physical with your favorite sports stars. Be coached by Evander Holyfield as you box the reactive light beams. Test your short game by helping Tiger Woods line up his next putt for birdie. Stop by America's 'sweetheart', Katie Couric for an exclusive interview while friends and family watch on a nearby TV monitor.