- Guided tour of Mount Vernon, one of the most famous historical estates in America
- Explore the 23-room mansion with a guide and admire its views of the Potomac River
- See how the mansion has been restored to look as it did in 1799 when George Washington died
- Visit the tomb of George and Martha Washington
- Watch colonial-era actors at work in a blacksmith shop and on a colonial farm
- Take a guided bus tour through historical Old Town Alexandria
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
So much history, Fascinating!
The tour was great. Our guide was very funny. It was a great day and tour and I would book it again.
This is a wonderful tour. Appreciated the driver's information about Alexanderia,and the stop at Christ's Church in Alexandria where George Washington worshipped. We had 3 hours at Mt. Vernon,time to tour and take it all in.
Joe I think that's his name told us a lot of very interesting information on the way out and Mount Vernon was just great. Paul showed up on time to give us a ride back.
Recommend this trip highly.
We had a great time. The trip was good and very informative. The bus driver, Big Joe, was great to ride with and kept us on our toes with facts and questions. I would recommend this trip!
There were only two couples on this tour so it was very personable with each other and the tour guide.
Had a great day, well worth the time. The history was very interesting as we're both the educational centre and museum. The tour guide was good fun and had very good knowledge on the history but also on golf.
It was great!
A very nice trip. Mt. Vernon is beautiful. It was a very hot day so we didn't explore as much as we thought we would.