- Small-group walking tour of the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC
- Tour the gallery's West Building with an art historian/ expert guide in a group limited to six people
- See some of the National Gallery's most prized works by notable artists like Leonardo da Vinci
- Learn about early 20th-century art and philanthropy
- Understand what goes into creating a national art collection
Touring the gallery with an art historian/ expert guide provides you with unique perspectives on the art, as well as an understanding about what it takes to create a national collection and how this collection has evolved over 70 years. Learn about the philanthropy of the arts in the early 20th century, and see portraits of the gallery’s earliest benefactors. These generous individuals had vision – the vision to bring to the United States a prominent collection comparable to other national collections at the Louvre in Paris and the National Gallery in London. Decide for yourself if that vision was achieved!