- Small-group walking tour of the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC
- Tour the gallery's West Building with an art historian/ expert guide in a group limited to six people
- See some of the National Gallery's most prized works by notable artists like Leonardo da Vinci
- Learn about early 20th-century art and philanthropy
- Understand what goes into creating a national art collection
What You Can Expect
Absolutely incredible! Knowledgeable guide and personal service... A must do if you are interested in art! A Context Travel tour like this will keep us looking forward to more.
The guide was the best. I had studied various painting prior to trip. The guide who has a PhDs in art made this 3 hour your seem like an hour. Benjamin deserves praise
Our tour guide, Abram Fox, is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He brings insight and interest to what might have appeared "only" to be paint on canvases. He provided a historical timeline for the art we viewed, presenting it in an evolutionary manner that completely added to our enjoyment.
This is definitely the way to see an art gallery.
This was a great tour. We recommend it highly. Our guide is an art history PhD candidate, made the tour very informative and entertaining for my 12 year old grandson, and learned a lot of new things.