- Walking tour of National Mall and the White House in Washington DC
- Learn about US presidents while admiring the White House from outside
- See the Washington Monument, Vietnam Veteran's Memorial and Lincoln Memorial
- During the holiday season, marvel at the National Christmas Tree!
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people to ensure a more intimate experience
What You Can Expect
Admire exterior views of the White House from both the north and south as your guide shares facts and anecdotes about US presidents. Capture plenty more photos — and see the National Christmas Tree in season — as you amble through The Ellipse, the 52-acre (21-hectare) park just south of the White House.
Continue to the expansive National Mall to observe many of DC's most famous memorials and monuments. See the Washington Monument, World War II Memorial and Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, pausing to hear about the history of each of these major landmarks and take pictures.
Conclude your 2.5-hour tour on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and delight in a panoramic view of the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool and National Mall. Linger at this remarkable vantage point to take in unforgettable views and plan the rest of your day in DC.
Very, very good. Extremely informative and very good guide. Would highly recommend.
Great tour, very informative, fun morning with a wonderful guide, Dujon.
Easy walking, perfect timing and full of those extra insights that only a well informed expert can give.