- 3-hour presidential inauguration tour
- Trace the path of the president’s inauguration ceremonies and hear interesting stories from your expert guide
- See the White House and the US Capitol, where the president is sworn in and gives his Inaugural Address
- Imagine how the president must feel as you cruise down the Inaugural Parade route of Pennsylvania Ave
- Stop by the National Building Museum and see where one of President Obama's ten Inaugural Balls was held
- This Viator Exclusive isn't available anywhere else -- don't miss it during this exciting presidential election time!
What You Can Expect
See the US Capitol, where the president is sworn in and gives his Inaugural Address. Take a stroll down Pennsylvania Avenue and imagine how the president must feel during the Inaugural Parade, and arrive at the White House, where the president and his family live during the presidential term.
Hear interesting stories of past presidential inaugurations and see where the president and First Lady celebrate at the Inaugural Ball. Stop by the Jefferson Memorial and Lincoln Memorial, honoring two great US presidents. Your tour also includes entrance to the National Building Museum and the National Air and Space Museum, giving you more fascinating glimpses into US history. End your tour back at the Hyatt Regency.
THE BEST TOUR, I EVER MADE!!
Thanks to the best guide and driver in the world. It was so funny!
Bobby,our tour guide, was very knowledgable. We were somewhat disappointed as there was nothing on this tour to differentiate it from a monument tour. There was no specialized inauguration preview on the tour, and I'm sure we paid additionally for this. We never received our bottle of water.