- Enjoy reserved, priority entrance to two of Washington DC's most sought-after attractions
- Tour the US Capitol Building and get a look at original historic documents at the National Archives Building
- See Washington DC’s major sites on a coach tour with guided walks for photo opportunities
- Visit the outside of the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and more
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Potomac River (March 15 to Oct 6)
- This Viator exclusive isn't available anywhere else
- Box lunch is provided on the Potomac River Cruise
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour on Viator that provides reserved entry to the US Capitol Building and the National Archives Building, saving you up to three hours of waiting around the city!
Recent Photos of This Tour
The WhitehousePhoto by: Lucy
United Kingdom, 09 2014
Lunch timePhoto by: Hallie and Joel
Thomas Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
WW II MemorialPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
U.S. Capitol BuildingPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
Library of CongressPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
white housePhoto by: Hallie and Joel
What You Can Expect
Your tour concludes at the National Archives Building.
This tour is excellent. A bus guide shows around all of the DC War memorials (Which is great because they are all quite spread out from each other) and other important buildings.
This tour began at 9am and we arrived back at our hotel at 7pm. Well worth the money you would pay.
Our guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable. The lunch included is awesome - freshly made sandwiches- made to order and delivered to the bus before you embark on the boat journey (which was peaceful and with a welcome breeze).
Everytime we left the bus the tour guide and bus driver offered us a bottle of iced water which was very welcome in the August heat.
The only negative was the lunch was a 'late lunch' arriving to use at 2pm and you are not able to bring snacks as the Capitol Building does not allow food. So have a big breakfast!
We are so pleased we bought this tour and would highly recommend.
Great tour of the DC area. Andy the tour guide was fantastic as he was articulate, passionate and extremely knowledgeable. His enthusiasm and emotion allowed us to get a true appreciation of the various monuments. When booking this tour, make sure you get Andy! The lunch break on the boat trip was quite nice as it provided a bag lunch and a break in the day to relax and view from the boat. Otherwise the bus tour and walk was perfect for a full tour day.