- Enjoy reserved, priority entrance to two of Washington DC's most sought-after attractions
- Tour the US Capitol Building and get a look at original historic documents at the National Archives Building
- See Washington DC’s major sites on a coach tour with guided walks for photo opportunities
- Visit the outside of the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and more
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Potomac River (March 15 to Oct 6)
- This Viator exclusive isn't available anywhere else
- Box lunch is provided on the Potomac River Cruise
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the only tour on Viator that provides reserved entry to the US Capitol Building and the National Archives Building, saving you up to three hours of waiting around the city!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Lunch timePhoto by: Hallie and Joel
Thomas Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
WW II MemorialPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
U.S. Capitol BuildingPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
Library of CongressPhoto by: Hallie and Joel
white housePhoto by: Hallie and Joel
What You Can Expect
Your tour concludes at the National Archives Building.
Excellent tour. Andy was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I wish all tour guides were as helpful as him.
It started with Police sirens and the bomb squad removing us, so we could not go into the Capitol building but then Destiny led us through the library of Congress, to the Capitol building where we had a great and intimate tour of the Capitol building. Then off to meet Andy and his capable Driver Joey.
Andy is a delight and very knowledgeable. He made our journey fantastic and I would say - DO THIS TRIP - ASK FOR ANDY.
Going around with Andy meant that there were answers to every question, comments and discussions about your questions plus he showed GENUINE ENJOYMENT IN BEING WITH US. It was not a case of get this over with, but of sharing his knowledge, singing to us, telling us jokes, etc
The buildings and monuments were wide in their attraction and appeal, but we spent to little time at each. This is to be expected when ones looks at the tight program that we were on, so that we could see all that we did. Took far to many pictures but that is due to the variety of things we saw.
The water boat was disappointing in comparison, but we had a chance to eat our lunch and see the sights.
If you only have one day (we only had one day, as we flew in and out with a day in the middle), then this is the tour to take. It is worth the money.
Gail and I now know enough of Washington, to know that we need to take at least 2 days to see the sights again and to spend time where it matters to us.
This tour gave us that insight plus an understanding of what lies where.
Cheers to Andy and his Tour company.