- 2-hour Washington DC brunch cruise
- Delicious breakfast and lunch items
- Cruise along the Potomac River
- Spectacular views of monument and attractions of Washington DC including Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, Watergate Hotel and Lincoln Memorial
- On board entertainment with live jazz band
Recent Photos of this Tour
The OdeyssayPhoto by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
LOW BRIDGE!Photo by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
Arlington Memorial BridgePhoto by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
Aye, Aye, CaptainPhoto by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
At the Marina - View #1Photo by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
At the Marina -View #2Photo by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
Ready to SailPhoto by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
ReflectionsPhoto by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
Colorful RestaurantPhoto by: Sergio MUSA, 11 2009
Your cruise experience begins as you board the luxury yacht at Gangplank Marina. After a quick stop for a commemorative boarding photo, one of the hosts will greet you and escort you to your private table
Explore and Enjoy...
Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or tour the ship's three climate controlled dining rooms. A great way to start your afternoon is by watching the boat castoff from one of the observation decks.
Indulge your senses...
Bring your appetite when you return to your private table, the Executive Chef and galley staff present you with an imaginative buffet of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts that is sure to please any number of taste.
Throughout the cruise our live jazz trio sets the mood...
Enjoy a wide range of jazz from artists such as John Coltrane, Miles Davis and Branford Marsalis.
Take home a memory...
Return, hours later. Relaxed. Refreshed. As you depart, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for a sample brunch menu
- Classic Caesar with Romaine hearts, freshly made herb croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese finished with house Caesar dressing
- Farmer’s market garden salad made with the chef's daily selections of the freshest salad greens
- Scrambled eggs with aged Wisconsin cheddar
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Hash brown potatoes with bell peppers and onions
- House-griddled Belgian waffles freshly made, served with a selection of maple syrup, cinnamon whipped cream, dark chocolate shavings and fresh berry sauce
- Strawberries and cream French toast made from cinnamon-battered Texas toast filled with strawberry cream cheese, topped with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar
- Pan-roasted chicken breast infused with traditional Moroccan Chermoula seasonings served with fresh bok choy
- Smoked salmon station served with a selection of fresh bagels, assorted cheeses, capers and red onion
- Oven-roasted tilapia with a ragout of braised cherry tomatoes and black olives served with sautéed spinach
- Penne Rigatta Primavera, imported pasta tossed with broccoli, mushrooms, red peppers and finished with a garlic Parmesan cream
- Curried vegetables, a slow-cooked fresh blend of cauliflower, carrots, red potatoes and legumes finished in a light curry
- Black pepper crusted marbleized sirloin, oven-roasted with natural juices, served with horseradish cream
- Signature chocolate fountain
- Contemporary and classic selections featuring domestic and imported cheeses, cakes, pastries, and seasonal fruit
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
Menu subject to change