Book a bike tour by July 11 and receive a FREE bike rental redeemable the following day!
- Washington DC capital sites bike tour
- Sites you will see include the Lincoln Memorial, White House, Supreme Court and the Capitol
- Learn the history, interesting facts, and a love for the city with an easy bike ride
- Get the latest information on Smithsonian exhibits, special events, and other local insider tips
Recent Photos of This Tour
- At the WWII MemorialPhoto by: Dana S
- Getting ready for the tourPhoto by: Dana S
- My Little Tag-A-LongPhoto by: Dana S
- First Stop, The Washington ...Photo by: Dana S
- IMG_0688Photo by: Frans vdB
Switzerland, 08 2012
- Capital Sites Bike TourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Great Bike Tour in DCPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
My flight arrived at 9am in DC, and I went straight to the 10am bike tour with time to spare. This tour was a fantastic way to see a LOT in a few hours. The biking was comfortable, and our guide Andy was knowledgeable. The weather even cooperated, which certainly helped! My only wish was that we could swing closer to the white house on our trip.
Fantastic way to get orientated to the city, in which the monuments are well spread out. On a bike, they are easy to get to and of course, the guide makes all the difference by adding to your knowledge with his witty repartee. Thank you Andy for the history and anecdotes.
Really good informative tour of all the museums and top places of interest. Ride was easy, no big hills. Highly recommended.
Great way to see D.C. We did the 3 hour bike tour the first day we arrived with the option for a free bike rental the next day. A perfect way to get the lay of the land, then the next day we had bikes to go back see each site at our own pace. Bikes are the BEST way to travel.....we passed tour buses stuck in traffic and zipped by tired walkers.
This was the most fun we had in our five-day stay in DC. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, the biking was pleasant, each stop was sufficiently long, and we just exactly what we wanted to visit. The only suggestion might be to quickly introduce the different parties -- these are the Compteurs from France and Eli is from Israel, etc -- so that the group has some cohesion.
LOVED this tour, the guide Emily was really friendly and full of facts about the city. It was easy to cycle around Washington, there was only one hill up to the Capitol Building, the rest was flat. A really good few hours spent learning about Washington!
GREAT TOUR!! Highly recommend!!
We appreciated a lot. It was fantastic and it's probably the best way to visit Washington.
Michael was awesome! The others in the group did not show so ended up having a wonderful private tour. Doing this tour your first day in DC is the way to go.
Great experience and a super way to see the Capital Sites!