- Chocolate lover's walking tour of Washington DC
- Stroll through the historic Georgetown neighborhood visiting seven shops specializing in chocolate creations
- Learn fun trivia about Washington DC and chocolate from your informative guide
- Visit local favorites such as Thomas Sweet, famous for its ice cream, and Fleurir Hand Grown Chocolates, popular for its offbeat flavors
- Savor seven tastings of chocolates, ice cream, pies and other desserts, all included in your tour price
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Take a break from the museums and monuments to experience some of Washington DC's most beloved institutions. This in-depth tour of Georgetown's chocolate specialties is a treat you won't want to miss!
What You Can Expect
Enjoyed it all
We had a great tour...even cold January! Our guide was Rob who did a super job of adding history and interesting area facts.
We both enjoyed the tour very much. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Rob our tour guide was great and the goodies along the way were delicious!
This was a very enjoyable tour with a very knowledgeable tour guide. Georgetown is super cute! It was fun to go into each shop and the treats were delicious!
Couldn and #39;t hear the woman and #39;s voice at all. Thought it would be unique experience...instead we were taken to Godiva (which is everywhere) and when we stopped at dean and deluca we had to take a sample and leave immediately. No browsing this giant store. Very dull.