- 3-hour Washington DC dinner cruise
- Freshly prepared 3-course dinner
- Dine and dance to live music
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The Odyssey is a modern dining ship with three exquisitely decorated glass atrium dining rooms, offering amazing river views of the nation's greatest monuments from every table. These inner dining areas offers plenty of comfortable seating with large picture windows to see the sites. There is also an open-air observation deck (reminiscent of the European canal ships) and dance floors.
The Captain and crew greet the guests as they arrive and the ship's photographer will record the moment for each party, if desired.
For the 3-course dinner, there is a tasting trio, entrees and desserts. To begin, choose from roasted summer vegetable salad, rock shrimp spheres or whipped goat cheese. The entrees include crab and mussel gratin, Romesco crust salmon, maple mustard glazed chicken, braised short rib, cauliflower steak or steak and lobster tail (additional charge). For dessert, there’s duo of sorbet, Odyssey signature bread pudding, mountain berry shortcake or chocolate decadent cake.
After eating, dance the night away to live music. The evening begins with softer standards before shifting to more high-energy dance music after dinner.
Throughout the cruise, enjoy stunning views of the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Reagan National Airport, the United States Naval Research Laboratory, Old Town Alexandria in Virginia, the Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge and much more.
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
We had a really great time, food was better than expected,service and servers were exceptional and the band was great , playing all kinds of music, only downside is it and #39;s out of the way for getting a cab for your return to your hotel
Great staff! Enjoyed dining and dancing the night away. Had a wonderful evening, the sites were spectacular. Food was delicious. If ever in DC again I would take another cruise.
The tour was awesome. This is our first trip to Washington and what a way to start our first day. The staff Eric was great, the food good and the music fantastic. Thank you!
This tour was amazing!
Amazing, had a ball met new friends stil in touch with them,the food was ok the service was great the ship was great and clean
A truly wonderful experience on the Potomac cruise. The meal and entertainment were exceptional and dancing with my wife brought romance to the air. We will be back ourselves and will highly recommend to family and friends.
Very nice. Food and entertainment worth the cost.
This was the highlight of our trip. The ship is beautiful, the food fantastic, the service outstanding and the staff warm and welcoming. Don't miss this!
Thought this was going to be an old foggies ride. Turned out the band was terrific, the views were spectacular, the food was reasonable not great