- 3-hour Washington DC dinner cruise
- Freshly prepared 3-course dinner
- Dine and dance to live music
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Shrimp & Watermelon: English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad: Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato
- Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette
- Whipped Goat Cheese: Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes - Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce
- Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet: Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast - Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce
- Braised Beef Short Rib - Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce
- Greek Zucchini Fritters - Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki
- Duo of Sorbet: Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit
- Granny Smith Apple Parfait: Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon
- Salted Caramel Cake: Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce
- Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce
Very nice. Food and entertainment worth the cost.
This was the highlight of our trip. The ship is beautiful, the food fantastic, the service outstanding and the staff warm and welcoming. Don't miss this!
Thought this was going to be an old foggies ride. Turned out the band was terrific, the views were spectacular, the food was reasonable not great
Tyrone Clark United States of ...
Great experience and thanks for making the evening special
Pleasant cruise, food sufficient however the trio of appetisers included a salad taster - fine, a seafood taster - not good for me as I don't like seafood and a goats cheese taster - not good for me as I'm lactose intolerant! The short rib entrée was amazing. Service was good and they had a good selection of reasonably priced wines. The band played a good selection of music throughout the evening.
WE did the dinner cruise on our last night in town. It was the perfect ending to our vacation. Food and service was excellent and the views were spectacular. Would do this again and again. We took our granddaughter who is 15 and she loved being apart of an adult evening. This could be a very romantic evening for a celebration. The crew went above and beyond any expectations we had.
We arrived about 30 minutes before sailing time, were seated, drink orders were taken while reviewing dinner menus. The boat left the dock just after the 8PM Sailing time. We had drinks, and dinner dinner was served shortly after we cruised south out of the marina harbor area around Haines Point ? out into the Potomac River where we turned and cruised upriver past the DC sights, and Reagan National Airport across the river in Va. We Cruised up river to just beyond the Key Bridge at Georgetown where we turned around to cruise back. The dinner was very good, the cruise smooth on the River and the company excellent. The band played requests, dance music and folks enjoyed dancing on a reasonably spacious dance floor. We arrived back at the marina just after 11PM 3 hours after leaving the dock. Upon leaving the boat and making our way across the parking lot, to the street we were disappointed to find no large number of taxis waiting to take away the large number of people who had not driven themselves there. Since this is a regular and ongoing operation, I would have thought that there would be a number of taxis waiting or arriving reasonably soon. Only 3-4 showed up, and we finally were picked up by a passing limousine driver with whom we negotiated a fee to take us to our hotel nearly twice what a cab would have cost. After 11PM most everyone has left this area of the city so there was not the vast amount of traffic which would be passing during the daytime. I am going to suggest that the cruise company make arrangements with at least one of the cab companies in town to send a number of cabs down there to arrive within 10-15 minutes after the boat returns to pick up passengers. Otherwise it means a walk around to one of the more traveled streets. So if you have an app on your Smart phone to call a cab you will want to use it or make arrangements otherwise. All in all an excellent experience and I recommend it to anyone. Will probably do so again.
Atmosphere and food was great.
We took the whole family on yhis trip and it was excellent! The crew were very helpful and friendly. The food was fantastic. The entertainment was enjoyable. And, the view of DC from the Potomac was unforgettable. We would definately recommend the experience to others.
$139.52 Save $34.88