See Washington DC from the land and water on a unique duck tour! Traveling in an original WWII amphibious vehicle, this 90-minute tour takes you to the famous monuments of Washington DC before splashing down into the Potomac River for the most unusual ride of your vacation!
- DC Duck Tour
- See Washington DC from the land and water
- 90-minute tour takes you to the famous monuments of Washington DC before splashing down into the Potomac River
- You'll see monuments and Smithsonian Museums
- plash down into the Potomac River for a different look at the nation's capital
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A quirky way to see the city! You'll ride in a World War II amphibious vehicle, seeing major landmarks from both the city streets and the Potomac River. The captain's amusing anecdotes will keep you entertained.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DC DucksPhoto by: Scott H
United Kingdom, 07 2010
- Rainy Day on the Duck tourPhoto by: Katherine P
- Pentagon from the Potomac ...Photo by: WM H K
- CapitolPhoto by: Dana B
- Enjoying the and quot;Boat ...Photo by: Dana B
- PentagonPhoto by: Dana B
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Dana B
- Willard HotelPhoto by: Dana B
- Cherry BlossomsPhoto by: Dana B
- Union StationPhoto by: Dana B
- Souper Tour !Photo by: Jack T
USA, 08 2010
What You Can Expect
From Union Station you'll waddle down to the Mall, where you'll see the awe-inspiring monuments and fabulous Smithsonian Museums. Then at the Potomac River, splash down for a different look at the nation's capital. From the land to the water, you'll travel in the same vehicle!
Along the way, your wise-quacking captain will entertain you with anecdotes and well-researched historical facts.
Ducks depart hourly from Union Station.
It was a great experience - lots of great information presented in a fun way!
Tour was organized and fun.
We love our trip with Captain Franklin....he is a wealth of information on Washington DC
Great experience - especially for younger children
Good guide and overall good info....also funny
My husband and I were visitng for a 2nd time in 2 years, but more importantly with his Mother who hadn't been there since 1972! We've been on duck tours all over the country and this one was just as wonderful as all the others! Our captain was friendly, personable and most important very knowledgable regarding the historical sites around DC and Virginia. We had a great time and would recommend this tour for anyone of any age.
Had a great time on this trip Captain Jim on the Lucky Duck was our guide. He was excellent very informative and took us to see lots of the sights despite a number of roads being closed due to a major event taking place in Washington DC that day. The trip then on the Potomac river was perfect. All in all I would highly recommend this tour
Tour guide was funny and informative. All in all a great 90 minutes.
Excellent tour! Great for kids!
Lots of fun! Rob, the driver, was very informative.