- 90-minute Washington DC duck tour
- See famous monuments and the Smithsonian from land and water
- Splash into the Potomac River for a different look at the nation's capital
- Hear live narration about the sights aboard the amphibious vehicle
- Select from multiple departure times
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A quirky way to see the city! You'll ride in a World War II amphibious vehicle, seeing major landmarks from both the city streets and the Potomac River. The captain's amusing anecdotes will keep you entertained.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DC DucksPhoto by: Scott H
United Kingdom, 07 2010
- Rainy Day on the Duck tourPhoto by: Katherine P
- Pentagon from the Potomac ...Photo by: WM H K
- CapitolPhoto by: Dana B
- Enjoying the and quot;Boat ...Photo by: Dana B
- PentagonPhoto by: Dana B
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Dana B
- Willard HotelPhoto by: Dana B
- Cherry BlossomsPhoto by: Dana B
- Union StationPhoto by: Dana B
- Souper Tour !Photo by: Jack T
USA, 08 2010
What You Can Expect
From Union Station you'll waddle down to the Mall, where you'll see the awe-inspiring monuments and fabulous Smithsonian Museums. Then at the Potomac River, splash down for a different look at the nation's capital. From the land to the water, you'll travel in the same vehicle!
Along the way, your wise-quacking captain will entertain you with anecdotes and well-researched historical facts.
Ducks depart hourly from Union Station.
Awesome tour. Captain was great. Definitely recommend this one as u get a land and water experience seeing the sites.
Excellent driver and tour guide
A lot of fun and very educational. Captain Steve did a great job. Will recommend it to my friends. Thanks
The day was beautiful and it was very informative. Our driver was great. I would recommend it anmd do it again
this was our first duck tour and it was a great experience - from land to water, the kids had a blast and the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting DC or any other city.
Kent was a great Captain. This is my 3rd ducktour and they have all been very enjoyable.
Great tour! We saw a lot, captain was fun and informative. Three adults, three tweens all would recommend.
It was a great experience - lots of great information presented in a fun way!
Tour was organized and fun.
We love our trip with Captain Franklin....he is a wealth of information on Washington DC