- See Washington DC’s highlights in just 2 hours
- Travel around the city in a comfortable van or minibus with large windows perfect for sightseeing
- Enjoy views of iconic landmarks including the White House, the US Capitol Building and the Washington Monument
- See the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial and more
- Learn about the history of these important sites from your expert guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is the ultimate time saver! Take advantage of the short tour time and personalized drop-off service to continue sightseeing after your tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Opt for a late evening tour of the city and admire the glowing lights of the monuments and memorials.
When I got there I just found out I was the only person who signed up for Friday afternoon tour. Even so the guide still did his job professionally and treated me like a queen lol. The trip was fun and I had a great time.
After 4 phone calls and waiting one hour to be picked up at the Hyatt Regency on June 3, we finally got started. The driver, Bobby, was knowledgeable but never failed to insert his political view and even bragged about being a Democrat based on John F. Kennedy's run for office when he (Bobby) was 6 years old. We did not appreciate his off-color remarks and double entendres in front of our 10-year old grandson. We were offered no bottled water as mentioned in your promotional material. The delay in starting our tour resulted in a shortened visit to The Spy Museum. I would suggest an improved communication system in your company - I even called 24 hours in advance to confirm our reservation and pick-up point. Overall - a huge disappointment and not worth the money.