- 1-hour fall foliage cruise in Washington DC
- Cruise along the Potomac River past DC’s most famous monuments surrounded by fall colors
- View the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and more
- Relax in the climate-controlled lower cabin or on the upper viewing deck
- Enjoy a complimentary cup of pumpkin-spiced or apple cider tea
- Evening happy hour cruises offer a full bar (own expense)
What You Can Expect
Beautiful scenery, it was all over too quickly. Attentive crew and refreshments on board. Great way to see DC.
The fall foliage boat tour was really nice! You were able to see the harbor, Lincoln Memoriall and Kennedy center really well and You were able to see the Washington monument from a distance. The captain was great and gave a very good tour with stories. I would definitely do it again!
This is lovely way to see the surroundings of Washington, we were here in November and were
Very lucky to have had good weather to ride on top.
Really enjoyed the relaxing cruise despite the weather. Great scenery with beautiful colours