- Book and travel between November 1st and December 31st to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Small-group Washington DC night tour by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- Admire Washington DC’s major attractions and monuments floodlit at night
- Professional tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and walk with you through each attraction
- Learn more as you listen to your guide’s informative commentary
- Small-group tour limited to 30 passengers for a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The monuments are absolutely majestic lit up at night. This evening tour packs a lot into the 3 hours and is surprisingly ideal for travelers with limited time in DC.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
While touring the city in a luxury coach, accompanied by your professional tour guide, enjoy guided photo stops at some of Washington DC’s major attractions dramatically floodlit at night: the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Marine Corps War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and more.
Washington DC’s monuments and buildings are particularly impressive when illuminated at night, so don’t miss this opportunity to tour the city on a small-group evening tour!
Lynette our guide was really brilliant, we had saved this tour for our last evening which proved to be good idea as we found her depth of knowledge brought alive much of what we had already seen.We would recommend this trip unreservedly. Excellent value.
Guide Nick was fantastic. They had complimentary cold bottled water available. Very organized. They even ordered up great weather :)