Exclusive offer! This 10% discount is only available from Viator.
- Washington DC night tour by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- Admire Washington DC’s major attractions and monuments floodlit at night
- Professional tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and walk with you through each attraction
- Learn more as you listen to your guide’s informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The monuments are absolutely majestic lit up at night. This evening tour packs a lot into the 3 hours and is surprisingly ideal for travelers with limited time in DC.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- World War 2 MemorialPhoto by: Karen G L
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: sdrummer1985
- End-of-the-Night SelfiePhoto by: Ryan B
- Eisenhower Executive BuildingPhoto by: kokua_travel
- CapitalPhoto by: kokua_travel
- WW IIPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Washington MonumentPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Korean War MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- White HousePhoto by: kokua_travel
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Ariesa B
- Kel in DCPhoto by: Robin S
- USA GT (25).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (16).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (14).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (7).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
We took the tour our first night and loved it! It's a great way to see the top spots and the monuments at night are a must see! Plan to see the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorials in the daylight though so you can appreciate them as they are too hard to see at night. Our guide, Nick, was fantastic!
Nick was a great tour guide, he made sure we hit all of the major monuments, plus some extras. Gave us great facts about everything. Ali was also a great driver, navigating around streets that were closed due to special events going on in the city. Would highly recommend this tour!
Love it beautiful
Our guide was accommodating, knowledgeable and entertaining. His voice commanded attention. The small group helped to enhance the experience it allowed for queries that may not have been asked if we were part of a larger group.
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour! The monuments are stunning at night and our tour guide tony was incredible.
The tour was informative, well organized, and the guides showed concern for our safety.
Great tour. Picked up and dropped off at hotel. Joan, the tour guide, was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic with a great personality. The driver, Ali, was on time, friendly, and very diligent. Could not have asked for a better experience. This was a great way to view the monuments at night.
All worked out with hotel pickup even though the bus driver seemed to have incorrect information from his dispatcher and returned us to a hotel down the street from ours.
The guide John? was terrific... knowledgeable, humorous and considerate.
Amazing tour, John our guide and Osei our driver made the tour interesting and fun! John was able to give some great restaurant suggestions and tips on what to see and the best times to go. This tour was definitely a highlight of the weekend!
Terry B United States of ...
We had a wonderful time on our Viator Guided Night Tour. We thought 3 hours was going to be a long time but it went by so quickly. We saw all the major memorial and the White House illuminated and showing up in a totally different way. Our guide Nick was terrific. His knowledge of the history of the city and the buildings as well as general history of the area was really to be commended. He did a wonderful job of introducing us to this beautiful city. He was very friendly and took excellent care of his passengers. We would recommend Viator, this particular tour and Nick without a doubt.
$54.00 Save $5.40