Book and travel before September 30th 2014 and save 10% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Small-group Washington DC night tour by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- Admire Washington DC’s major attractions and monuments floodlit at night
- Professional tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and walk with you through each attraction
- Learn more as you listen to your guide’s informative commentary
- Small-group tour limited to 30 passengers for a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The monuments are absolutely majestic lit up at night. This evening tour packs a lot into the 3 hours and is surprisingly ideal for travelers with limited time in DC.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
While touring the city in a luxury coach, accompanied by your professional tour guide, enjoy guided photo stops at some of Washington DC’s major attractions dramatically floodlit at night: the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Marine Corps War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and more.
Washington DC’s monuments and buildings are particularly impressive when illuminated at night, so don’t miss this opportunity to tour the city on a small-group evening tour!
The tour was very good. And so was the guide. The small group made it even better. Being driven to the monuments was a plus after walking and taking the Metro all day. The lights made everything spectacular.
My son joined me for a business trip and we arrived too late to visit the museums for the day. The customer service rep was wonderful and booked us on a tour that was starting in just 30 minutes after our contact. The tour guide was "Mr. Map" and he was able to share a lot of interesting facts and kept both mom and 15 year old son very entertained. Cold water was provided on the bus, special accommodations were made for some of the older passengers and one passenger's mobility needs. After the tour my son had a great idea of exactly what he wanted to see the next day. Thank you!