Exclusive offer! This 10% discount is only available from Viator.
- Washington DC night tour by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- Admire Washington DC’s major attractions and monuments floodlit at night
- Professional tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and walk with you through each attraction
- Learn more as you listen to your guide’s informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The monuments are absolutely majestic lit up at night. This evening tour packs a lot into the 3 hours and is surprisingly ideal for travelers with limited time in DC.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- World War 2 MemorialPhoto by: Karen G L
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: sdrummer1985
- End-of-the-Night SelfiePhoto by: Ryan B
- Eisenhower Executive BuildingPhoto by: kokua_travel
- CapitalPhoto by: kokua_travel
- WW IIPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Washington MonumentPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Korean War MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- White HousePhoto by: kokua_travel
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Ariesa B
- Kel in DCPhoto by: Robin S
- USA GT (25).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (16).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (14).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (7).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Great tour. Picked up and dropped off at hotel. Joan, the tour guide, was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic with a great personality. The driver, Ali, was on time, friendly, and very diligent. Could not have asked for a better experience. This was a great way to view the monuments at night.
All worked out with hotel pickup even though the bus driver seemed to have incorrect information from his dispatcher and returned us to a hotel down the street from ours.
The guide John? was terrific... knowledgeable, humorous and considerate.
Amazing tour, John our guide and Osei our driver made the tour interesting and fun! John was able to give some great restaurant suggestions and tips on what to see and the best times to go. This tour was definitely a highlight of the weekend!
Terry B United States of ...
We had a wonderful time on our Viator Guided Night Tour. We thought 3 hours was going to be a long time but it went by so quickly. We saw all the major memorial and the White House illuminated and showing up in a totally different way. Our guide Nick was terrific. His knowledge of the history of the city and the buildings as well as general history of the area was really to be commended. He did a wonderful job of introducing us to this beautiful city. He was very friendly and took excellent care of his passengers. We would recommend Viator, this particular tour and Nick without a doubt.
Nick was the tour guide. He was enthusiastic and informative. He had a lot of energy and made the tour a fun event.
Christopher, our tour guide was excellent. He knew his facts and history and delivered it well. Loved the humor. Our driver, Ali, was also wonderful. Getting us in and out of those congested areas is a talent. We enjoyed the evening/night effects of the tour and recommend this to all.
My kids and I loved it. We did it first night in town and it was a spectacular way to see DC. The guide was very informative and entertaining.
Had a great time.
same as rated before
We went on the best night tour!!! We were amazed at how knowledgable and passionate Chris our tour guide was of Washington D.C.! He made our tour informational and enjoyable. Thank you : We would definitely recommend that anyone take this tour, especially because of Chris and the driver, and how beautiful everything is lit up at night.
$54.00 Save $5.40