- Washington DC night tour by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- Admire Washington DC’s major attractions and monuments floodlit at night
- Professional tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and walk with you through each attraction
- Learn more as you listen to your guide’s informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The monuments are absolutely majestic lit up at night. This evening tour packs a lot into the 3 hours and is surprisingly ideal for travelers with limited time in DC.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: sdrummer1985
- End-of-the-Night SelfiePhoto by: Ryan B
- Eisenhower Executive BuildingPhoto by: kokua_travel
- CapitalPhoto by: kokua_travel
- WW IIPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Washington MonumentPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Korean War MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- White HousePhoto by: kokua_travel
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Ariesa B
- Kel in DCPhoto by: Robin S
- USA GT (25).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (16).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (14).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (7).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
While touring the city in a luxury coach, accompanied by your professional tour guide, enjoy guided photo stops at some of Washington DC’s major attractions dramatically floodlit at night: the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Marine Corps War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and more.
Washington DC’s monuments and buildings are particularly impressive when illuminated at night, so don’t miss this opportunity to tour the city on a small-group evening tour!
Wonderful evening viewing the monuments - all were stunning at night. A sight not to be missed when visiting Washington DC.
It was very nice and informative
We were in Washington DC for only a short time and this tour gave us a nice taste of some of the great things the city has to offer. I plan to return and take a more lengthy tour of the historic monuments and sites!
It was amazing. John was our tour guide and Jose drove the bus. We had the greatest time and saw many things and learned a great deal along the way. You really do need to wear comfortable shoes as there is a lot of walking so you are up close and in person with each place visited.
Loved the tour. Both the guide and the driver were excellent.
The guide was very informative and actually excited to show us the city. A good quality in a guide.
Although a very chilly evening, this was a great tour of Washington at night. Our guide was Terri and driver Destiny. Had a small group of 6 only. Terri was very informative and we had ample time at each attraction. Great to see all the major attractions at night.
Very enjoyable tour and well worth the money.
Great time and Chris, our tour guide, gave us many interesting facts during the tour that we would never know by just walking around on our own. And seeing these places at night gave you a new view of their beauty and meaning.
Had a great tour guide, entertaining, knew many interesting details, and answered everyone's questions. Beautiful night, great sights.