- Washington DC night tour by state-of-the-art luxury 30-passenger coach
- Admire Washington DC’s major attractions and monuments floodlit at night
- Professional tour guide will hop off with you at each stop and walk with you through each attraction
- Learn more as you listen to your guide’s informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The monuments are absolutely majestic lit up at night. This evening tour packs a lot into the 3 hours and is surprisingly ideal for travelers with limited time in DC.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- World War 2 MemorialPhoto by: Karen G L
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: sdrummer1985
- End-of-the-Night SelfiePhoto by: Ryan B
- Eisenhower Executive BuildingPhoto by: kokua_travel
- CapitalPhoto by: kokua_travel
- WW IIPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Washington MonumentPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Jefferson MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- Korean War MemorialPhoto by: kokua_travel
- White HousePhoto by: kokua_travel
- Lincoln MemorialPhoto by: Ariesa B
- Kel in DCPhoto by: Robin S
- USA GT (25).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (16).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (14).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- USA GT (7).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Chris was our guide and Ali was our driver. They were great! Friendly and extremely knowledgable. Happy to take photos, answer questions, let us have good amount of time at each site and were happy to accommodate people staying in the bus as it was a very cold night. As an international visitor the information from Chris about the architecture, sights and history of Washington DC and America was great!
The sights we were able to see are definitely worth seeing at night. An amazing way to see the city.
We loved the night tour, and our guide John A. and driver Osei were fabulous. We had intended to use the night tour as an overview of the area at the beginning of our trip and then revisit the monuments during the day, but honestly, they look so wonderful and dramatic all lit up at night, and the crowds were much lighter, that we didn't bother going back to some of them during the day at all. Along with our purchase we also received a tour of Arlington Cemetery which we had just planned to see on our own, but the tour was so much better than what we would have seen/done on our own...highly recommended.
Excellent tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and provided great detail. Was accommodating to those that needed some extra time. Helped people with photos and made our tour very special.
Our tourguide was fabulous. So glad we went at night because the Korean Memorial is one that definitely should be seen then!
Chris and Ali were brilliant. Really informative, kept things interesting and genuinely nice guys. A great trip!
More than perfect!
John was excellent tour guide. Very knowledge and entaining. Osai was excellent driver. We enjoyed the tour eminencely. Well worth the cost.
Wonderful evening viewing the monuments - all were stunning at night. A sight not to be missed when visiting Washington DC.
It was very nice and informative
We were in Washington DC for only a short time and this tour gave us a nice taste of some of the great things the city has to offer. I plan to return and take a more lengthy tour of the historic monuments and sites!