Discover Washington DC at your leisure with a one-day ticket on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour. Create your own itinerary to see the most popular sights of Washington DC at your own pace. Upgrade to the 2-day pass!
This is DC's only trolley with GPS Tracking! You can find the your next trolley arrival, nearby trolley stops, and there is even a call-in feature. No phone app is required! Maximize your time on the trolleys with the use of this tool.
- Washington DC Trolley Tour
- Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops as often as you like
- Explore Washington DC at your leisure with a one-day ticket on the DC trolley
- See the most popular sights of Washington DC at your own pace
- Washington DC trolley is the easiest way to get around town
- Upgrade to the 2-day pass
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Great for first-time visitors! The trolleys travel three different routes to all the biggest sights and depart regularly throughout the day. A simple, flexible and inexpensive way to explore the city.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 056Photo by: Jovanka P
- Union StationPhoto by: William B
USA, 08 2009
- Capitol BuildingPhoto by: William B
USA, 08 2009
- Washington MonumentPhoto by: Nancy M
USA, 08 2008
- The White HousePhoto by: Dawn D
- We visited from DE with our ...Photo by: Fa L
- VietnamPhoto by: ANABEL G
- Guerra VietmamPhoto by: ANABEL G
- me and the monumentPhoto by: Latifah M
- DC tourPhoto by: Latifah M
- Beautiful view from the ...Photo by: Kathleen W
- IMG_6464Photo by: Kathleen W
- Enjoying the ride!Photo by: Kathleen W
- The White HousePhoto by: Michelle M V
- Cherry Blossoms on the Tidal ...Photo by: Deborah K
- The National Cathedral ...Photo by: Deborah K
- Washington Monument with the ...Photo by: Carol B
- Monument at Executive Office ...Photo by: Jennifer O
- Old AbePhoto by: Mary C
- The CapitolPhoto by: Tonia R
What You Can Expect
The Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop on and off at any of the 20 stops as often as you like. Trolleys depart every 30 minutes. This is DC's only trolley with GPS Tracking! You can find your next trolley arrival, nearby trolley stops, and there is even a call-in feature. No phone app is required! Maximize your time on the trolleys with the use of this tool.
There are three trolley routes:
National Mall and Downtown - Orange Loop
The orange line traverses the National Mall with stops at all the Smithsonian Museum buildings, as well as the national monuments and memorials: Lincoln, FDR, Washington, Jefferson, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, United States Capitol and Supreme Court buildings.
National Cathedral and Uptown- Green Loop
The green line travels uptown to visit the National Zoo and Washington National Cathedral. Finally, the green line stops at the White House and White House Visitor Center.
Arlington National Cemetery Shuttle - Red Loop (10 - 15 minute ride)
The Arlington Cemetery line shuttles between the Lincoln Memorial and Arlington Cemetery.
* The last return shuttle from Arlington National Cemetery is at 4:30pm
i love the fact that you can get off where you want and get back on when you want! you see a lot of things on this tour well worth the price!
Staff excellent and knowledgeable, very helpful at the Washington Welcome ticket centre.
Drivers are very knowledgeable.
The most friendliest tour guide ever called JEWEL.
Touring from Ireland and was blown away by her warm nature.
She is the 'jewel' of the company.
Overall a great experience. The Hop on off Trolley allows you the freedom to sight see our nations capitol with ease and comfort.
Doesn't get any better....everything I expected it to be!
Excellent experience. Great way to see D.C. Reasonably priced. Friendly, knowledgeable tour guides.
ALLOWED TIME TO SEE THINGS AND TROLLEYS WERE ON TIME